Koala hugs (requested)

All day long since the moment you woke up this morning you've felt sick. You were tired, nauseous, your stomach was sore, your head was pounding, and you felt dizzy. Taylor was pretty sure you were coming down with a stomach bug and it pained her to see you so sick.

You were laying on the couch with Taylor. You kept yawning, trying to hide it from her because you didn't want to go to sleep.

But she noticed and she saw how hard you were fighting sleep. "Honey, you need to get some sleep." She combed her fingers through your hair. Your hair was slightly tangled and was damp with sweat.

You shook your head and whined as the pain in your stomach got worse.

Taylor reached for the remote and turned off the tv, giggling when you whined again. "C'mon baby, let's get you to bed."

She tried to stand up so she could pick you up and carry you to bed but you crawled onto her lap and wrapped your arms around her neck, frustrated that you were feeling so sick and so tired which was ruining a night in with Taylor.

"No." You cried into her sweater and she shushed you softly, rubbing your back and whispering words of comfort in your ear.

"What's wrong, darling?"

You sobbed and groaned at the pain in your stomach. Taylor winced and moved one of her hands to your stomach to rub it and try to relieve your pain.

"I don't feel good. I just wanna watch a movie with you and cuddle but I just don't feel good, Tay. And I'm tired, I'm really tired."

Taylor rested her chin on your head, pressing her lips to it and looking down at you to find you already looking up at her as tears streamed down your face.

"I know baby. We can do that another day though, I promise. Right now, let's just get you to bed and let you get some sleep. Maybe you'll feel better after some rest, hmm?"

You rubbed your eyes and Taylor wiped your tears away, smiling at you and kissing your temple before carefully standing up with you in her arms.

She let you wrap your legs around her hips as she took the stairs one by one. You whined at how uncomfortable you felt and Taylor clicked her tongue.

Once she reached the top step she just walked around in circles in the hallway hoping it would bring you comfort as you cried in her arms again over how sick you were feeling.

You normally loved the feeling of her carrying you around while you pretty much clung to her like a koala but it only made you feel dizzy and nauseous tonight.

"Tay? I don't feel good."

She looked at you and ran her hands down your back, realizing then that she only made you feel worse and she felt a little guilty for that.

She carried you to bed before gently laying you on it and pressing a kiss to your forehead. "I'm sorry I made you feel worse, baby. Get some sleep, darling."

She laid down next to you and you moved closer to her, rolling on top of her and clinging onto her again.

"It's okay. You were just trying to help and I appreciate that. I love you, Taylor."

You pressed your lips to her collarbone and she smiled, lifting the back of your shirt and rubbing her fingers up and down your spine delicately.

"I love you too. I hope you feel better in the morning. I'll be here if you need anything baby."

You fell asleep curled up to her like a koala, a position that brought you a lot of comfort when you were sick or anxious.

Taylor watched you sleep for a few minutes before she pulled the blanket up and wrapped it over you.

She kissed your temple and told you that she loved you before you fell asleep, happy to hold you close to her as you slept.