She gets her period on stage (requested)

It was the first show of the new tour and everyone was so excited, especially Taylor.

There was nothing better than being surrounded by eighty thousand people that she loved oh so much. She loved singing to them and hearing them sing back to her. It was a beautiful sound and it felt so good to be back and experience all that again.

You were backstage watching her perform. You listened to her as she sang, watched her as she danced and laughed as she stared out at the crowd in awe.

It was your favorite sight to see.

But you noticed something on the back of her dress. It looked like... blood?

You knew right away what it was and you knew you had to let Taylor know what was going on.

You looked around for someone that you could tell but stopped when you heard Taylor tell the fans she'd be right back. She ran ahead of you and right into her dressing room where you could hear her crying.

You knocked on the door, frowning when you were met with a voice that was coated with tears.

"Yeah? Who is it?"

"It's me, Tay."

The door opened a few seconds later and Taylor rugged on your hand. She pulled you into the dressing room before she started to sob.

"I'm so embarrassed."

You shook your head and ran your hand across her back. "No, Tay, don't be embarrassed. It happens. It's not like you can control it."

She looked at you with tears in her eyes. She was understandably embarrassed but you knew if there was anyone that could make her feel better about this, it was you.

"Taylor, listen to me. You can't control things like this, okay? You know that, baby. So don't beat yourself up over it. We'll get you one of the extras of this dress and something to help you freshen up and you'll be good as new."

She sniffled and stared at her bare feet. "I just don't want them to think less of me."

You giggled which made Taylor look back up at you, shocked that you had actually laughed at her.

"No, baby, no. I'm not laughing at you. I think you're cute. Taylor, you know your fans more than anyone else. You of all people should know that they would never think less of you. They love you for who you are and how good you make them feel about themselves. You have a connection with them that can't be broken and they will not judge you for this. I bet you most of them didn't notice, and if they did then they'll probably brush it off and move on. It's not a big deal Tay. It happens and it's nothing to be embarrassed about."

She sighed softly and looked around the room with her beautiful blue eyes before looking back at you and grabbing your hand in hers.

"You're right. You're absolutely right. I love you so much, you know that?"

You giggled and kissed her cheek, brushing the mascara away that had stained her cheeks when she had cried.

"I know and I love you too. Now, go get changed. I'll be here waiting for you."

She smiled widely and let go of your hand, grabbing one of the extra dresses that was hanging up on a rack before grabbing a couple of things to help her freshen up and running to the bathroom.

While she was getting ready you could hear the fans singing 'mine' and it made you smile.

Taylor walked out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later to greet you with a kiss on your forehead and a big smile.

"Go get 'em, baby."

She opened the door and ran back out to the stage where the crowd cheered loudly for her once again.