Trying to hide food poisoning from her (requested)

Tonight was Taylor's last night of the tour and in celebration of it you two went out for dinner together.

You were in LA where the tour would finish, which was also, thankfully, a short distance from your shared house.

Right when you had finished your dinner you started feeling sick and Taylor noticed immediately.

"Honey? You alright?"

"Hm? Oh yeah. Just a little tired but I'll be fine. You ready? We gotta get back soon."

She smiled and grabbed your hand, paying for the food before walking back to the stadium.

When you arrived you started feeling worse but you were determined not to let Taylor notice. This was her last night of the tour and you didn't want to ruin it or cause an inconvenience.

Right as Taylor got ready to go on stage you began to feel worse so you gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before heading off to the bathroom as calmly as possible.

She didn't notice and you could hear the sound of all the screaming fans beginning to cheer as she stepped out on stage. You sat on the bathroom floor backstage, your stomach was turning and you were sweating and shaking like crazy.

You knew you were gonna throw up but you weren't sure when exactly. All you could do was groan out in pain as quietly as you could and pull your hair into a messy bun.

A few seconds later you felt your stomach turn and the bile hit your throat making you crawl over to the toilet that was a few feet away from you before you began to throw up.

You heard a soft knock on the door and you froze until you began to listen closely, only to realize Taylor was still on stage.

"Y/N? You okay?"

It was one of the crew guys checking on you.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

You heard him murmur an 'okay' before you heard him walk away, your head instantly back over the toilet.

Your stomach finally began to calm down and you collapsed onto the cold tiles, your body exhausted from being so ill.

You closed your eyes and began to catch your breath. You weren't sure how much time had passed by but you heard a quiet knock on the door and Taylor's soft voice.

"y/n? Honey, is everything okay?"

You sat up and whined when you felt a pain in your stomach. You slowly crawled over and unlocked the door, Taylor opened the door as soon as she heard the lock click.

"Oh baby. Are you okay?"

You groaned and shook your head.

"I think I might have food poisoning."

She sighed and placed the back of her hand on your forehead, pulling it back a few seconds later with a frown.

"Yeah, you've got a hint of a fever. Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling good baby?"

"I didn't wanna ruin the last show. Can we just go home now please?"

She nodded her head and picked you up, before placing you in the car carefully and driving home.

You felt your body being lifted into a set of familiar arms and you could hear the sound of a car door closing. You felt like you were floating on air almost, and you felt safe in the pair of arms that were carrying you inside.

You buried your head into a soft hoodie and breathed in the scent. Recognizing it was Taylor, your body relaxed right into her. She kissed your forehead and began climbing the stairs slowly, her arms holding you carefully.

It was only a minute or so later when you felt your back hit the soft mattress and a blanket was placed over your body.

"It's okay, sweetheart. We're home now. Get some rest, okay?"

You nodded your head and felt the mattress sink down next to you, Taylor crawling into her side of the bed and pulling you in her arms as she pecked your cheek a couple times.

"I love you, Taylor."

"I love you more. Now get some rest baby. I'll be right here if you need me."

You nodded and began to drift off into a peaceful sleep as Taylor held you in her arms securely the whole time.