Cute moments on tour (requested)

Touring with Taylor was always so much fun and today she was gonna give you a tour of the stadium she was performing in tonight.

It was huge and you had made the mistake of wearing heels. Your feet were so sore and you decided the best decision to make at this point is to take off your heels.

So you let go of Taylor's hand and tugged on the strap of your heels, nearly falling over but Taylor grabbed your arm and caught you.

You both laughed and Taylor gazed down at you lovingly. "What are you doing, baby?"

You sat on the floor and finally took off one of your heels, relief washing over you as soon as it was off.

"I'm taking off my heels. My feet are killing me."

Taylor bent down and helped you take the other one off before sitting down in front of you. She turned so her back was facing you.

"What are you doing?"

She chuckled and craned her neck to look back at you. "Get on my back, darling."

You did as she said and wrapped your arms around her neck, her hands going under your thighs to keep you steady as she stood up.

"You didn't have to do this, Tay."

She giggled and nodded her head. "Yeah, I did. Your feet were hurting baby. Now just enjoy it, you know you're safe with me."

You kissed her shoulder because it was all you could manage to reach.

She continued to carry you around while she walked across the entire stadium, both of you smiling and greeting the crew members who were unloading the equipment and setting up the stage for tonight.

They all chuckled at the sight of Taylor giving you a piggyback ride, telling you how cute you were together as you walked around.