You're homesick

Getting to travel across the world with Taylor and watching her follow her dream was amazing, but you couldn't deny the emptiness you felt in your heart.

You moved to LA with Taylor about a year ago, your parents have been so supportive of you but missed you just as much as you missed them. It was never easy being away from home and your family, but you thought since you have Taylor it'd be easier to cope with.

You missed all the things you used to do with your parents and siblings, your heart aching every time they called and Facetimed you. Taylor was currently touring in Tokyo, a place you've always dreamed of visiting.

But you couldn't focus or appreciate being there, all you could think about was home and your family. You sat in the hotel room alone, waiting for Taylor to come back

. You sent a text to your dad, telling him that you really missed him and your mom and you were thinking about coming home.

You began to cry at the thought of being back home with your family, it was what you needed right now, but at the same token, you didn't want to leave Taylor.

You heard the door open and close, Taylor immediately talking about how amazing the show and crowd were, but she stopped talking when she saw that you were crying.

"y/n? baby, what's wrong?"

She rushed over to you and sat down next to you, rubbing her hand up and down your arm soothingly. She noticed your phone was unlocked and a picture of you and your parents was on the screen.

She lowered her head already knowing what you wanted to tell her. "You wanna go home, don't you?"

You looked at her with tears in your eyes and nodded your head, you were so nervous she'd be upset with you so you were surprised when she took your hands in hers.

"I understand baby. If you wanna go home then we can arrange that."

You looked at her in shock, both of you now in tears. "What? You're not upset?"

She shook her head, kissing your hands softly and looking at you with such love and sincerity in her eyes.

You crawled onto her lap, wrapping your arms around her neck and resting your head on her shoulder.

"y/n, listen to me. I could never and will never be upset at you for being homesick and missing your family. I know exactly how you feel and if you wanna go home, I'll make sure you get there."

You heard her sniffle, both of you realizing this might be the last night you'll spend together for a coup ofle weeks or even longer.

"I love you so much. I'd feel bad to just leave you like this."

She chuckled softly and kissed your head.

"Don't, baby. Don't feel bad. This isn't your dream, it's mine and I know that. You've always supported me no matter what, even all those times when I had to tour without you by my side. Now it's my turn to support you."

She ran her fingers through your hair, looking into your eyes and giving you a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Thank you Tay." she nodded her head and sniffled, whispering in your ears just how much she loved you, never want you to forget it.

A little while later she ended up buying a plane ticket home for the next morning, both of you laughing when you placed kisses all around her face.

You knew you wouldn't sleep much tonight, too excited to see your family and too sad to leave Taylor behind.

It would probably only be a month or so until you saw her again, but you were so in love with each other that a month apart felt like an eternity.

She held you close all night, both of you exchanging kisses and so many 'I love you's', not wanting to let go of each other until you had to.