you're insecure about your body (requested)

You and Taylor had made plans to go to the beach this afternoon and at first you were excited about it, ready to soak up the sunshine and go for a swim; but now as you stood in front of the mirror you wished you could back out somehow.

You had just bought a new bikini and when you tried it on at the store you loved it, but you absolutely hated it now. You hated how your stomach was showing and you had some stretch marks. You hated the way your body looked and you felt ashamed of yourself.

It wasn't long before the tears began to fall. You couldn't even look at yourself in the mirror, it was too difficult.

You jumped when you heard a knock at the door, Taylor's worried voice calling out for you.

"y/n? Baby, are you okay? You've been in there for a half hour." You sniffled quietly, trying to hide it from Taylor but she heard you, always being able to sense when something's wrong.

"y/n open the door babe."

You hesitated but did so a couple minutes later before walking and standing in front of the mirror with your head down, not wanting to look at your body or to see the worried expression that you knew was on Taylor's face.

You heard her footsteps get closer and closer until you felt her hands on your shoulders and her chin on your head. She watched you in the mirror, noticing how you kept your eyes closed and your head down.

She saw a tear run down your cheek and she was quick to wipe it away with her thumb. She heard you exhale a shaky breath before you let out a sob, her heart aching in her chest as she wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Baby, what's going on? Why are you crying?"

You took a few shaky breaths and shook your head, the sentence that came out of your mouth making Taylor's heart break.

"I hate my body."

She stayed silent for a second, in absolute disbelief that you could hate your body when to her it was perfect.

"What?"

"Look how gross it is. Look at all my stretch marks and all the extra weight I have. I hate it. It's gross."

She shook her head and kissed your bare shoulder softly, whispering sweet nothings against your skin.

"Don't you ever say that your body is gross, baby you are gorgeous, absolutely stunning. I love your stretch marks, I love everything about you. You are absolutely beautiful baby, don't you ever think you're anything but beautiful."

You sniffled once more, about to say something else when Taylor tilted your head back to capture your lips with hers, the kiss soft and loving.

She wanted you to know and to feel just how beautiful you are to her, and she proved that to you with the long and loving kiss on your lips.

"I mean it y/n. You're beautiful and I wouldn't change anything about you. Now what do you say? Let's go to the beach and have some fun together."

she kissed your neck and you giggled, nodding your head and closed your eyes, relishing the feeling of her soft lips on your skin.

You were ready for a fun day at the beach with your girl, feeling more loved and more beautiful thanks to her.