needles

It was your biggest fear. You absolutely hate needles and just the idea of them makes you cringe. Today you have to go to the doctors to get a vaccination and you were dreading it, practically begging Tay to come with you because you know you won't be able to handle it alone.

Sitting in the waiting room for your name to be called was terrifying, your hands shaky as you held Taylor's in a tight grip.

She giggled and rubbed your knuckles with her thumb making you look at her, your eyes wide with fear.

"Hey y/n, it's alright."

You began bouncing your leg up and down, about to respond to her when your name was called. Taylor stood up and tugged on your hand making you whine when she made you stand up.

The nurse led you back to the room, the needle sitting on the table in plain sight.

Taylor was standing behind you with her hand on your back. You sat on the examination table with your legs dangling over the edge, your hands starting to shake as the nurse grabbed the needle and began walking towards you.

Taylor was crouching down next to you, trying to calm you down when she saw the tears form in your eyes.

"Honey, c'mon, it's okay."

You shook your head, flinching when the nurse started to wipe your arm with the cloth.

"y/n, calm down. It's okay, you're okay."

The nurse looked at you, counting down from three before the needle hit your skin. You winced and a tear fell from your eye, taylor wiping it away quickly as she tried comforting you.

"y/n, it's done, babe."

You opened your eyes and looked at Taylor, sniffling before standing up with your shaky legs.

"You did wonderfully babe. How about we go get some ice cream?"

She smiled when you looked up at her with excitement in your eyes, thankful that Taylor was always there to make you feel better.