She kisses you mid-sentence

After a long day out with your friends, you were more than excited to get back home to Taylor.

At first, Taylor was more than interested to hear about the long but fun day you had with your friends, but now she was more interested in something else.

She couldn't help but be fascinated by the way your lips moved with every word you said. She could faintly hear you talking about something that your friend had done, but it was like her brain was blocking out your words and she could only focus on your lips.

Her tongue poked out of her mouth so she could lick her suddenly dry lips, trying to contain herself because you were talking and she didn't want to be rude and cut you off.

But you were so oblivious to what was happening, only able to go on and on about the day you had until you felt a pair of soft lips meet yours, cutting you off from speaking but you didn't care.

You melted right into her, your heart pounding in your chest as she kissed you so softly yet so passionately.

She pulled away from the kiss a couple of minutes later leaving you completely speechless.

"I'm sorry baby, I just couldn't help myself. I was listening, I promise. You can continue now if you'd like."

Her hand was resting under your chin as you looked at her, still surprised after what had just happened.

You giggled and managed to find your voice again. "Okay."

You gave her a cheeky smile before kissing her again. Taylor kissed you back instantly, her hands latching onto your waist to pull you closer to her.

"Love you so much" She whispered against your lips.

You repeated the words back to her before kissing her again, thanking your lucky stars that you get to love this woman every single day.