Traveling when you're sick (requested)

Taylor was currently on tour in Europe. She's been over there for about a month now and tonight was the second to last show and you were going to see her along with Karlie.

You woke up around five in the morning feeling a little sick but you brushed it off figuring that you were just tired.

You got up to get a quick shower and got dressed before heading off to the airport with Karlie. You were heading off from New York City to Europe so the flight was ten hours long and you were already dreading it.

At first, it wasn't bad; you felt a little worse than you did before you got to the airport but you were able to fall asleep for a couple of hours, but now that you were awake you were feeling worse.

It was about halfway through the flight and were exhausted, feeling as though you couldn't get enough sleep even if you would be able to sleep for an entire day.

You felt overheated too; as if you were covered up with dozens of blankets when you were only in a pair of shorts and a comfy shirt.

You started to sweat and you figured you probably had a fever but you were on a plane and there wasn't much you could do.

You looked next to you and saw that Karlie was sleeping. You've never been sick on a flight before so you felt a little anxious and honestly, all you wanted was Taylor and since she wasn't there with you, you knew you had to wake up Karlie instead.

You shook her shoulder and she groaned a bit before she stretched her arms out a little and opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw was how pale and flushed you were, she noticed how you kept shifting around because you couldn't get in a comfortable position, and eyes were hooded with sleep even though you had just slept for about four and a half hours.

"Oh my God, y/n. Do you feel okay?"

You whined and shook your head, tossing it back against the seat as you started to whine a bit from how sick you felt.

"I want Tay."

She sighed and rubbed your shoulder comfortingly. "I know. I'm sorry. You'll be back with her in just a few hours. But until then, I'm here with you."

She lifted her armrest and let you rest your head on her shoulder as she tried to comfort you the best she could. She just wanted to get you to Taylor.

Karlie took great care of until you arrived at the airport and got into a car that would take you both to the venue.

You ended up falling back asleep with your head on her shoulder again. She could tell you had a pretty high fever, one that Taylor would be concerned about and with good reason.

She didn't want to wake you up because when she did last time you told her you felt nauseous and she didn't want you to get sick without Taylor being there to comfort you, because Karlie knew you got anxious about those things and Taylor would be a bigger help for you than she would be.

She got so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice that you were at the venue until the driver tapped her leg. She looked down at you and told the driver to hang on before she pulled her phone out from her pocket and called Taylor.

You were still sound asleep and it brought Karlie a little relief.

"Karlie? Hey, is everything okay?"

"Kinda. We're here but y/n has come down with something. She's asleep at the moment, what should I do? Do you want me to wake her up and bring her in there?"

It was silent for a few seconds before she heard Taylor tell security to let her out so she could come and get you.

"I'll be out there in a minute."

She ended the call and ran out of the building a minute later. She rushed to your side and opened the door, thanking Karlie for taking care of you before they both gently took you out of the car and Taylor picked you up in her arms.

You made a few noises before opening your eyes.

"Hey, baby."

"Tay?"

"Shh. Yeah, it's me, honey. I'm here now. I've got you baby."

You wrapped your arms around her neck as you clung to her. She took you back to her dressing room as Karlie walked around the venue to give you two some space.

She laid you down on the couch and grabbed a blanket from a shelf before she covered you up with it. You slowly opened your eyes but closed them again when her hand brushed your cheek.

"Hey, beautiful. Are you feeling okay? Karlie told me you weren't feeling very well on the plane and that you were feeling nauseous when you got to the airport."

You shook your head as your stomach started to ache, the bile hitting your throat again.

"feel sick, Tay."

She ran her fingers through your hair before placing her hand on your forehead. You definitely had a fever and she felt awful for making you fly on a plane for ten hours when you felt so sick.

"I'm sorry I made you travel when you don't feel good, baby doll."

You shook your head and grabbed her hand, resting yours on top of hers and she smiled. It was nice to have you back with her even though you weren't feeling well.

"Will you cuddle me?"

She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and looked at the clock, feeling bad because she had to go on stage in another hour and a half.

"I'm sorry baby, I have to on stage soon."

You whined and made grabby hands at her and she couldn't help but cave in.

"Just for a little while? Please, Tay?"

She sighed and kissed your forehead softly before laying down behind you as she placed a hand on your stomach and rubbed your skin softly.

"Go to sleep, baby."

She kissed the back of your head and kept rubbing your stomach. She only had a little while before she had to go on stage but you were with her now and she had all night to take care of you.