You're a singer too and you perform with her (requested)

It's always nice being in a relationship with someone who is in almost the same position you are.

Being a singer was one of the greatest things in the world and it's always been your biggest passion since you were a little girl. You've grown up loving performing and entertaining others, the stage and spotlight exactly where you wanted to spend your life.

You've been dating Taylor for almost two years now so it wasn't exactly surprising to you when she asked you if you wanted to be her surprise guest tonight.

Standing backstage as you listened to the crowd of seventy-five thousand screaming fans, your nerves were bubbling up a little.

This is the first time performing with your girlfriend so it wasn't unusual, but you were excited about it nonetheless.

You could hear the intro of 'begin again' playing, Taylor wanting to perform it with you because it reminded you of her.

You could hear her angelic and soft voice as she started to strum her favorite guitar. It made you smile, your nerves fading away instantly. You fixed your in-ear monitors and took a deep breath before you heard Taylor starting to speak.

"Please give it up for my girlfriend, y/n." Her voice was soft but not nearly as soft as her smile.

She ran over to you and hugged you close to her, swaying your bodies side to side for a second before you looked at her and raised the microphone to your lips.

"You said you never met one girl who had as many James Taylor records as you but I do."

You looked up at Taylor and smiled at her, grabbing her hand and walking down the stage.

You could faintly hear the sound of the fans screaming and singing along with the two of you, but really, all you could focus on was Taylor and the song.

She sang along with you, giving you the chance to let you shine for the most part except singing a few lines here and there herself. Every second of it felt like pure bliss.

Two of your favorite things wrapped up into one.

Somehow, the song had ended and it was time for you to head backstage. Taylor hugged you again before pecking your nose and smiling widely at you, watching as you ran backstage to watch her perform from there once again.

You sighed in relief and blew out a breath that you didn't even know you'd been holding.

"That was so much fun!" You said to Andrea who had been standing backstage with you before, helping you out of your outfit and back into your normal clothes.

"Wasn't she amazing? So great. Love her, love her, love her so much."

You could hear Taylor say into the microphone making you giggle and blush.

It was a night you'd never forget and you hoped one day you'd be able to do it all over again.