She comments on your livestream and you get shy (requested)

You took a deep breath and went to your story, sliding over till you landed on the 'live' option. You pressed it and watched as thousands of people instantly joined.

You loved doing live-streams and interacting with your followers, letting them get a glimpse into your life and get to know you better. It was something you enjoyed and you've started doing more and more often.

"Hey guys! It's me, I figured I'd do a live stream today! Ask some questions if you'd like and I'll try my best to answer them!"

And just like that, your comment section was flooded with questions. Some about you, others about upcoming events in your life, while some were wanting to talk about Taylor and your relationship with her.

You two have been together for nearly a year and you weren't always wanting to "spill the beans" about your relationship.

You were private, yet showed a little pda from time to time, but you most definitely weren't ashamed of your relationship with Taylor and her vice versa.

You couldn't help but giggle as you read some of the comments, some funny while others were just really out there. You saw a couple about Taylor that caught your eye, making you smile widely.

"Fave thing about Taylor? Obviously her huge heart that is much bigger than normal. She's the sweetest, I love her so much."

You were in the middle of answering a question someone had asked you about your family when you saw that your comments were filled with people commenting,

"omg Taylor!!"

"Hey Tay!"

It was then when you saw her commenting on your livestream making your heart skip a few beats.

taylorswift - you look so beautiful wowww
taylorswjft- I love you so much
taylorswift - And I miss you!!!
taylorswift - that's my girlfriend 😻😻😻😻😻
taylorswift- answer more questions!
taylorswift - I have questions!!
taylorswift - notice me? I love you y/n!

You blushed and bit your lip, trying to cover your face with the sleeve of Taylor's sweater that you were wearing, only to have people point it out, which led to more comments from Taylor.

taylorswift- you're wearing my sweater!? 😺😸😻
taylorswift - that's cool baby. You look better in it anyways! 😻
taylorswift- how many of the heart eye emojis do you think someone can comment at one time? 😻😻

"You're making me blush!" You laughed and continued to look at your comment section.

u/n - wow Taylor is really out here commenting things on her girlfriend's live stream. Ya'll are so private I thought she was single lol.
u/n: it's a great day to be alive
u/n: you guys are so cute together omg!
u/n: so Tay isn't single then? Lol.

You laughed and continued to answer a few questions here and there, barely able to finish the one you were current in the midst of answering because Taylor kept commenting and making you blush.

taylorswift - I'm convinced that you are the cutest human on this planet
taylorswift - I love you so much
taylorswift- I'm so proud of you
taylorswift- I miss you lots
taylorswift - can't wait to come home to you in a couple days
taylorswift - next time I leave to do promo you're coming with me
taylorswift - I miss your cute face and cuddles
taylorswift - you can keep that shirt btw. It looks way better on you than me 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
taylorswift- this emoji is the perfect representation of your face at the moment: ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
taylorswift - my beautiful girl 🥰 only a couple more days till I get to hold you in my arms again
taylorswift - Baby I gotta go now 😔 I miss you and love you lots!! See you soon beautiful girl! Love you more than anything else 😘😘😘😘
taylorswift - wait before I leave though, tell me you love me back? 🥰

You laughed and blushed again, convinced that your face was as red as a tomato.

"I love you more Taylor! Hurry home soon. I miss you lots."

You blew a kiss at the camera and saw that she had signed off, people commenting about how cute you were and how they wanted a relationship like that. You decided to end the live stream a few minutes later and texted Taylor.

Thank you for making me blush like crazy on my live stream. I miss you and love you lots.

Anytime baby. Miss you and love you more. I'll FaceTime you later and I'll be home in just a couple days, lovely. See you soon!

You smiled and held your phone against your chest, feeling your heart race at all the pet names she called you.

Oh, how you loved her so.

Only a couple more days and she'll be back, and until then you were sure you'd have lots of screenshots of all the cute comments she left on your live to look back on.