Hand holding

Taylor absolutely loves holding your hand. She loves the feeling when she laces her fingers with yours and she runs her thumb over your knuckles.

You always clutch her hand extra tight when you're being followed by paparazzi. It's a common thing for the both of you but it still makes you anxious and Taylor is so understanding about that. She wouldn't mind when you'd squeeze her hand as the sound of camera flashes and screaming would follow behind you.

When you needed a little comfort the first thing you'd do is reach for her hand. It's so warm and soft and it fit perfectly in yours. It made you feel better when your fingers were intertwined with hers. A simple comfort, but it meant a lot.

When you're out at the beach or the park you would both laugh as you swung your hand that was wrapped in hers back and forth. You wouldn't care about the onlookers that recognized you or the judgmental people you sadly often encountered. It was just nice to have a little pda and do normal things together.

When she'd tickle you - possibly one of your favorite things though it could be torturous at times.

The tickling wasn't fun but afterward was. When you'd surrender she'd stare down at you and press her forehead on yours, looking down at your hand that was so soft, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from placing her fingers on yours before smiling at you and fully intertwining them.

She'd kiss across your cheeks and tell you over and over again how much she loved you because she did. More than anything else.

All in all, Taylor would hold your hand every chance she got.

Whether you were in bed asleep next to her, only a few away but she'd need the physical contact and she'd hold your hand as she listened to you breathe and watched you sleep.

Or if you were out in public grabbing coffee or something she'd pull your back against her chest and wrap her arms around your waist with her fingers tangling with yours, whispering that she loved you right in your ear.

There wasn't ever a time when Taylor wouldn't hold your hand as long as you were together, and it was one of the greatest ways that she could show you that she loved you.