Meet and greet

You couldn't believe your luck. As if your night couldn't have gotten any better you somehow got selected to meet Taylor backstage after the show along with 29 other people.

You were so excited and you felt like you were dreaming. You've been a huge fan for so long and this was your biggest dream and now it was finally coming true! You were the last in line so you watched each person go behind the curtain, most coming out about fifteen to twenty minutes later in tears.

You were picking at the polish on your nails, your nerves starting to get the best of you. This was the woman you loved and admired more than anything else and you were actually going to finally get to tell her that in person.

The last girl had gone back about fifteen minutes ago and if your timing was right she'd be out any minute now.

You kept biting at your lip, trying to think of exactly what to say so you couldn't embarrass yourself. You saw the curtain open and the girl walked out, smiling and crying as she gave you a big smile and thumbs up making your nerves skyrocket.

The security guard walked over to you, telling you that Taylor was ready to meet you. He opened the curtain up and you took a deep breath before walking inside.

Taylor stared at you for a few seconds as you walked in before smiling widely at you and opening her arms up for you.

You rushed over to her and hugged her tightly making her giggle. You pulled away and looked at her, trying to think of all the things you wanted to say to her but they all seemed to have left your mind.

"I'm sorry. I'm kinda nervous."

"That's fine. No need to be nervous. What's your name?"

She was smiling at you and keeping eye contact with you, you couldn't look away from her even if you tried.

"y/n."

"Y/n. That's a beautiful name and you're quite beautiful yourself."

You felt your cheeks heat up and it made you break eye contact, your eyes looking down at her sneakers for a second before you looked back up at her.

She was already looking at you, her smile growing when your eyes met hers again. She had never felt this way about someone before, let alone a fan. It was truly a love at first sight feeling and she was hoping you felt the same.

"So y/n tell me about yourself."

She grabbed your hand in hers making butterflies appear in your stomach, the feeling of her thumb brushing over yours making you feel like you were gonna pass out. She led you over to a couple chairs on the other side of the room, giving the security guard a smile and letting him know it was okay for him to leave and give you two some privacy. She kept looking at you and smiling, intrigued by every word that came out of your mouth.

She wasn't gonna interrupt you anytime soon and she certainly was in no hurry to rush this meet and greet.

Normally it was her doing the talking. People always wanting to ask her questions, but she had the feeling that you knew a lot about her already and she wanted to learn more about you.

She felt fascinated by every detail of your life and your hobbies that you were speaking about and she would giggle the cutest little nervous giggle anytime you said something cute or funny.

She scooted closet to you and grabbed your hand in hers again making your breath hitch in your throat and forget about everything you were saying to her in that moment.

You looked up at her again, your eyes locking as your hands started to shake. Taylor took a leap of faith and leaned closer to you, her lips inches away from yours before they touched yours making both of your hearts beat faster than you ever thought was possible.

She pulled away a couple seconds later, almost panicking about what she'd just done. She thought for sure that you didn't want that but she was surprised when you continued to stare at her and whispered a few soft words that took her breath away.

"Can you do that again?" She giggled but nodded her head, her lips meeting yours as fire went through your veins. It was the most incredible kiss you've ever had and you felt something you've never felt before.

Not lust or desperation or anything of that sort, but rather safety and love, like her lips were a type of shelter that you've been searching for your whole life.

The kiss went on for a couple minutes before she pulled away and pressed a soft kiss to your nose, getting up and holding her hand out for you. She led you over to the camera, waving the photographer in so they could take a few photos of the two of you together.

Hell you had almost completely forgotten that you were gonna get your photos taken, for so long there you thought you were your own little world. You looked at Taylor and smiled when she wrapped you up in her arms, her lips pressed to your cheek as the photographer took a photo of the two of you.

You expected her to let go after that but she kept holding onto you, gesturing for the photographer to take a few more photos. You two did a couple different poses and every one of them made your heart race, Taylor keeping her hand on your back or your side at all times. Once the photos were done she stood in front of you and held out her hand making you frown on confusion.

She giggled and shook her head.

"Let me see your phone y/n."

It took a few seconds for the words to register in your brain but once they did you immediately handed over your phone, watching as she went to your contacts and added herself in under

"Taylor "

She handed the phone back to you, her fingers touching yours in the process making your heart beat faster in your chest.

She pulled out her phone and handed it to you, telling you to enter your number into her phone. You did so and handed it back to her, her eyes lighting up when she saw the little heart next to your name like she'd done to you under her contact.

"I'll see you again real soon y/n, I promise." She kissed your cheek before whispering in your ear that she'd text you later.

"Can't wait." You replied, making her smile.

You walked out of the room, taking a huge breath and looking at the contact name, her number already planted in your brain as well as all of her words. You were walking out to your car when your phone dinged.

Taylor :
Hey y/n! Sorry, I hope I'm not bothering you. I just wanted to know if you've left yet? If not, maybe we can go get some food or something? Just let me know, but I totally understand if you don't want to."

You rolled your eyes at the last sentence but smiled to yourself anyways, not hesitating to text her back right away. "I was just about to leave but if you'd like to go get some food I'm totally okay with that."

You waited a couple moments waiting for her to text back, every second making it feel as though your heart could explode right out of your chest.

You were about to continue walking to your car, thinking she'd gotten busy since she wasn't texting back before your phone dinged again making your heart feel like it was right in your throat.

Taylor :
Turn around

You did so, confused at first but smiling when you saw her standing by the exit door of the building.

She walked over to you and grabbed your hand, leading both of you towards one of her favorite restaurants in the city.

You couldn't help but feel like the luckiest person on the planet and you were forever grateful for the moment that started it all for you and Taylor.