Mood swings (requested)

You sat next to Taylor as she strummed a couple of strings on her guitar, quietly singing a few lyrics and writing them down afterward.

It made you happy seeing her like this. She was always so passionate about her music and it made you fall even more in love with her.

You placed your hand on her shoulder after she finished writing down a couple of short lyrics but to your surprise, she quickly shook it off.

"Taylor? Everything okay?"

"Just peachy y/n."

She was kinda moody but you understood why and you just brushed it off.

But when you moved closer to her and put your hand on her back she scoffed and stopped strumming her guitar, looking at you with an annoyed expression.

"Oh my god y/n! Give me some space okay? I have a lot to do and I'm not feeling great and you're getting on my nerves!"

You nodded your head and moved away from her before getting up a moment later and walking downstairs.

Taylor felt the guilt flood through her and she sighed knowing that she had hurt your feelings. She set the guitar down on the bed and walked downstairs in search of you.

She saw you standing at the kitchen counter sniffling. She walked over to you slowly and carefully, not wanting to overstep your boundaries as you were upset and she wasn't sure if you needed or wanted space.

She wrapped her arms around your waist and kissed your shoulder. You turned around and her face softened, you were crying, she had made you cry.

"Baby I'm sorry. I'm sorry I snapped at you. I didn't mean to."

She pulled you into her arms and she felt a couple of tears hit her chest, her hands rubbing your back softly in hopes to soothe you.

She hated seeing you cry and to see you upset, but to see you crying because of her was worse than any physical pain she could ever endure. It was heartbreaking.

"Y/N please don't cry, please. I'm sorry. I feel awful. Look at me, please darling."

You looked up at her with watery eyes, her thumbs going to stroke your cheek, and catch the tears that were still falling.

"I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you? We can go back upstairs and watch a movie? Or we could go out if you'd like? Anything you wanna do baby, just tell me, we'll do it."

You paused for a moment and stared into her eyes before quietly speaking.

"Could you maybe sing to me? Maybe you could sing what you've written to me so far?"

She smiled and kissed your forehead, resting her chin on your head and inhaling the smell of your shampoo.

"Absolutely baby. C'mon, think I got some inspiration for a new song."

You smiled and grabbed her hand, practically running up the stairs, just excited to hear her new music.