You break a bone

Taylor was driving to the hospital, one hand on the wheel while the other was wrapped in yours. Every second was pure torture, the pain in your ankle only getting worse and worse every single second.

You continued to groan out in pain, your sock hanging from your foot as ice wrapped up in a towel rested on your ankle. You could tell it was broken.

Not just from the agonizing pain you were in but just by the look of it. It was bruised badly, the pain so bad you thought you might pass out.

"Just hang on a little longer y/n, we're almost there." Taylor looked over at you and saw the tears falling down your face, letting you squeeze her hand as tightly as you needed to.

It felt like forever before you arrived at the hospital, Taylor rushing over to you and picking you up to carry you inside, immediately rushing over to the nurse.

"My girlfriend broke her ankle. She fell down the stairs. She really needs help. Please."

Taylor was practically begging the nurse who only nodded his head, pressing a button on the wall and wheeling a bed out the door with the help of another nurse.

Taylor carefully set you down on the bed, laying your ankle down gently before peeling off your sick due to it already hanging halfway off your foot. She grabbed your hand in hers again and walked next to the bed, refusing to let go of you for even a single second.

The nurses wheeled the bed back to an empty room before the doctor rushed in, instantly examining your ankle.

"Can I please have something for the pain? Please?"

You begged, crying, and groaning in pain. The doctor nodded her head, mumbling out for someone to administer some pain medication for you.

They knew it was definitely broken, but they still had to do some X-rays. Taylor let go of your hand, her heart aching seeing you being wheeled away in tears without being able to comfort you.

Once the X-Ray's were done and you were wheeled back into the room, you instantly gripped Taylor's hand again as they explained how long you'd have to be in a cast for.

"So you'll be in a cast for about six weeks. You're gonna need a few more X-Ray's in between that time. We'll give you some crutches too but you must stay off of your ankle for a while."

Taylor smiled at you and kissed your forehead.

"Well, that means I get to take care of you so I guess it all works out alright."

You rolled your eyes but giggled, relief washing through you as the pain began to fade away a little as the medication started to take effect.

"I'll take great care of you, darling. Don't you worry. Whatever you want or need, I promise I'll get it for you."

You nodded and giggled again when she kissed your cheek, the doctor smiling at the two of you before writing up a couple of prescriptions for things that would help you through these next few weeks.

Though the pain was torturous and you were dreading the next few weeks, you were thankful that Taylor would be there to take care of you.

You didn't expect anything less, because she was always there to take care of you, but you were grateful nonetheless.

These six weeks would at least be bearable as long as she stayed by your side.