Scary movies

Scary movies weren't really your thing. You never really understood all the hype behind them but somehow, Taylor had convinced you to watch one with her, and only twenty minutes through it, you were seriously regretting it.

It was horrible. The sound of panting and screaming coming from the screen as the characters got terrorized by a psycho in a mask was absolutely horrifying.

You kept hiding behind your hands but as the movie progressed you eventually crawled into Taylor's lap and buried your face in her neck.

It was all too much for you, but Taylor on the other hand was enjoying it. The movie wasn't all that good but she was loving that you were afraid and counting on her to protect you. Given it wasn't real but it certainly felt that way to you and Taylor liked it that you were snuggled up close to her.

One scene in particular was absolutely terrifying. The sound of the screaming was way more intense than before and you were gripping Taylor's sweater so hard she thought you might rip it.

"Is it over?"

Taylor giggled when you mumbled that against her skin creating a tickling sensation and a chill going down her spine.

"Not yet, darling."

She rubbed your back when you jumped each time, trying to focus on the movie but only able to focus on you.

"It's okay. It's not real, baby."

You only pulled away from her when the movie ended and Taylor promised that it was safe to look.

You looked back at the tv before looking at Taylor and resting your forehead upon hers. "Thanks for keeping me safe."

She giggled and laced her fingers with yours, brushing her thumb over your hand.

"You're welcome. You know I'll always keep you safe."

She brushed her thumb across your cheek before smirking at you. "So when do you wanna watch another one?"