You cry during a fight

You could barely think over the sound of the screaming and the yelling. It came out of nowhere; simply asking Taylor if she had a day off anytime soon so you could go out and do something fun together.

You know she's stressed, that's understandable, but for her to stand there and become so defensive about her work lately was not necessary.

Your parents used to fight a lot so it always scared you when you'd fight with Taylor.

Hence why you became so shaken up as soon as she started yelling at you.

It made you nervous and so things always felt more intense to you than they were. You looked away from her and tried to breathe, feeling like everything was closing in on you and this very well could be the end of your relationship.

You turned away from her and walked a few feet away to the counter where you tried to swallow the tightness in your throat.

Taylor had stopped talking as soon as you walked away, her focus more on you than the words you two had thrown around at each other.

"Y/n?" Her voice was soft and quiet as if she had finally realized how scared you were and she didn't wanna raise her voice again and freak you out more.

She slowly walked over to you and put her hand on your shoulder, her heart dropping when she heard you sob.

"Oh, y/n."

She turned you around and wrapped you up in a hug, one where she gently rocked your bodies from side to side in a comforting manner.

"I'm sorry, darling. I didn't realize how intense things were getting. Everything's fine, we're fine."

She let you cry on her shoulder as she rubbed your back and told you that she loved you.

It was hard to rid the anxiety but once you started to relax in Taylor's arms, you felt it start to ease its tight grip on you and you felt like you could breathe again.

Your tears were still falling but they were starting to slow down now. Taylor reached a hand up and wiped them away from your eyes, pressing her lips under both of your eyes and smiling when you smiled.

"I love you. Everything's okay now."

You rested your head back on her shoulder and wrapped your arms around her back, Taylor doing the same with you.

You told her that you loved her, finally feeling everything start to calm down around you and finally feeling safe in her embrace.