She makes you feel beautiful

You've been dating Taylor for about a month now and you were loving every second of it. She was truly the kindest and most considerate person you've ever known and you have to admit that you're liking her more and more every day.

Taylor invited you over to her house for the first time today and of course, you said yes. You were sitting on the couch cuddled close to Taylor. She had her arms wrapped around you while you rested your head on her shoulder.

She let you pick the movie, telling you that it was because she didn't mind what you watched; but truth be told, she let you choose because she knew she wouldn't be able to focus on a movie she chose.

All she could focus on was you.

She loved the sound of your laugh and how your eyes would crinkle when you'd laugh.

She loved how soft your skin was and how you kept your hand on top of hers, how you'd run your thumb over her hand and a feeling of fire would surge through her.

You're just so beautiful and you just make her so happy.

You could see her staring at you from the corner of your eye making you look over at her, smiling as she ran her fingers through your hair.

"You're so beautiful, y/n."

You giggled, your cheeks turning bright red making Taylor laugh.

"I mean it. You're so beautiful and I'm so lucky."

She leaned in to kiss you on the lips, making sure you didn't just hear her tell you that you're beautiful, but that you felt it too.

You smiled against her lips and pulled away, resting your forehead against hers.

"You make me feel beautiful."

You kissed her cheek softly, thanking her for making you feel that way.