She teaches you how to play the guitar

You've always admired Taylor's love and passion for music.

You were always a fan even before you two began dating. You were walking down the hallway to the bedroom when you froze on your feet, your heart racing in your chest when you heard your name. Upon opening the door you found Taylor sitting on the couch in the guest bedroom, her guitar in her lap as her fingers strummed it, her voice beautiful but quietly singing a song that you'd never heard before.

"Taylor?"

Her head shot up when she heard your voice, a huge smile appearing on her face as she grabbed the guitar and your hand before walking down the hall to your shared bedroom.

"What are we doing?"

"Not we, you."

"What?" She smiled and sat down on the bed and patted her lap signaling for you to sit down on it.

You bit your lip and complied. She rested the guitar on your lap and grabbed both of your hands in hers before resting them on the guitar.

"What's happening?"

"I'm gonna teach you how to play the guitar."

She smiled and kissed your cheek making you giggle.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I figured this would be fun. I see how you look when I play it and I really wanna show you how to do it. Okay, so rest your fingers here, and here."

She guided your fingers on the strings, her fingers resting on top of yours making butterflies fly around your tummy.

"Now just strum."

You did as she said and strummed the strings, her fingers still resting on yours and guiding them rhythmically, your cheeks heating up and turning red when you felt her rub her fingers against yours.

"You're getting it. You're a natural, baby."

"Yeah, because you're doing all the work."

"Not true. I'm just helping you, honey."

"I like this. It's fun, no wonder you love it so much."

She giggled and nodded her head, pressing her lips onto your neck as you continued to strum the guitar, her fingers still on top of yours. You loved learning the guitar and asked Taylor to teach you more often.