Hickeys (requested)

Your eyes opened and you whined when the sunlight hit your face. You rolled over in bed and bumped Taylor's leg with yours making her groan.

"Sorry baby."

She mumbled something softly in response. What it was you didn't know. You were too busy admiring all the purple marks on her neck.

You giggled and ran your thumb over them making her wince, her eyes shooting open and a smile appear on her face when she saw your goofy grin.

"Good morning honey."

"Good morning Tay. I guess I got a little carried away last night."

"What are you talking about y/n?"

You giggled again and leaned over to kiss the marks on her neck soothingly, Taylor's eyes widening when she realized what you were talking about.

She groaned and got up from the bed, going into the bathroom and staring at all the hickeys that were scattered across her neck and collarbones, down to her chest and even some on her shoulders.

You got up from bed and followed her in there, laughing when you saw her trailing her fingers across them gently.

You walked up behind her and wrapped your arms around her waist from behind, burying your face in her neck.

"They're everywhere y/n. It's like you didn't miss a single spot."

You chuckled softly and kissed her cheek, shrugging your shoulders as you looked at all the marks on her neck, biting your lip to try to hold back your smile, but Taylor saw right through it.

"Are you smiling?"

"Hm? Maybe."

Taylor rolled her eyes playfully, giggling at how silly you were.

"I'm sorry. I'll do less next time."

"Who says I don't like them?"

She smirked at you, turning around and grabbing your hand to lead you back to the bedroom. "Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing. Just returning the favor."

She smirked at you once more before kissing your neck softly, ready to give you a taste of your own medicine.