She defends you when an interviewer talks badly about you

Taylor was currently doing an interview and was so far having a pretty good time. The interviewer seemed pretty friendly... until she brought you up.

"So Taylor, how's y/n?"

"Oh she's so great! Thank you for asking. Yeah, she's doing well!"

"Oh. So you guys are still together?"

"Uh.. yeah. Yeah, we've been together for almost a year now" Taylor smiled as she thought about you but also frowned at the interviewer's tone.

"She seems so... different. I mean you've never really been with anyone like her before. She seems like she fangirls a lot over you. I mean, she even hangs out with your fans in the audience at your shows and fangirls with them"

"Yeah I know and I love her for that. You know... I know what you're doing. I don't like how you're talking about my girlfriend. She's very important to me and my fans love her. I just don't appreciate how you're talking about her. She's great, absolutely wonderful and you're talking about her like she's dirt on the ground. It's not cool, I don't appreciate it" Taylor said as she shifted uncomfortably in her chair but also feeling proud of herself because of the way she had stood up for you.

"I'm sorry Taylor. I just don't like her. She just seems like she has a.. bad vibe. I don't know, I'm sorry."

"No, you're not sorry. Look I don't wanna sit here and listen to you belittling my girlfriend, so I'm just gonna end this interview. Thanks for having me here but I think it's time for us to be done with this".

She then walked away and texted you making sure you ignored what the interviewer had said and felt relieved when you said that it didn't bother you but thanking her for standing up for you.

Taylor feeling good when the conversation ended and knew that in the end, it didn't bother you at all. You were so strong. And she loved you for that.