Kiss cam @ lakers game (requested)

You were pretty excited to go to the Lakers game with Taylor tonight. She had gotten you two some pretty cool seats and you were super excited to watch the game.

You two were talking about some random things, your head on her shoulder as she told you a couple jokes making you laugh. You tried to keep your relationship private, not really showing too much pda, only some from time to time. You felt her grab your hand in hers, smiling when she pecked your cheek. You giggled as she peppered kisses all over your face making you squirm around in your seat.

Suddenly everyone around you was cheering and looking at the two of you. You looked up and saw that you two were on the kiss cam. You shook your head, but Taylor grabbed your face in her hands and pressed her soft lips onto yours making everyone scream.

You pulled away and smiled widely, looking around you and trying to hide your red cheeks.

"You know that's gonna be all over the news and stuff, right?"

"I know. It was worth it." She chuckled softly before kissing you again, giggling when she heard people around you cheering and whistling, yet you didn't notice.

Your brain was only able to focus on her. Like nothing else around you existed, and those were your favorite kind of moments.