Tummy aches and cuddles - part 2 (requested)

When you awoke from your nap your stomach was still sore and your fever was still there, although they've both eased a little. Taylor was still rubbing your stomach to continue to ease the pain just as she promised she would.

You opened your eyes and rolled onto your back, Taylor's hand finding its place back on your stomach. She smiled at you before using her spare hand to rest it on your forehead, frowning a little when she felt your fever was still there a little.

"Hey baby. Have a nice nap?"

You nodded your head, yawning as you stretched out your legs.

"Good. Feeling any better?"

"A little. My stomach is still sore though."

She nodded her head and tucked a loose strand of her behind your ear, her hand still rubbing your stomach to continue to bring you some relief.

"Yeah, you've still got a little fever too. I'm worried about you, honey."

"You don't need to be. It's probably just a stomach bug."

She sighed and nodded her head, watching as your eyes fluttered shut again, letting you fall back into a deep sleep.

It was a couple hours later when you woke back up, this time feeling worse than earlier.

You sat up slowly and realized Taylor wasn't in bed with you. You were about to panic and go look for her when that awful feeling occurred in your stomach making you rush to the bathroom and lean over the toilet bowl, your stomach aching more and more as you threw up.

You heard Taylor rushing upstairs and into the bathroom, running over to you and collecting your hair in her hands.

"Oh, honey."

She continued to rub your back, trying to comfort you in any way she could. Once you were finished she picked you up gently and laid you down back in bed, covering your shivering body up in the blankets.

"You okay y/n?"

You nodded your head and rolled onto your side, opening up your arms to gesture that you wanted her to lay down with you.

Once she laid down next to you she pulled you in her arms, wrapping her arms around you and going back to rub your stomach.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled, Taylor shook her head in response and stroked your hair with her other hand.

"Why are you sorry,baby?"

"For getting sick."

"Don't be sorry for that. It's okay. Close your eyes, baby doll. I'll be here when you wake up."

You closed your eyes and felt your body relax, the feeling of Taylor rubbing your stomach softly was coaxing you into a deep sleep, safe from the rest of the world as Taylor held you in her arms.