Teasing (requested)

You sat on the couch wrapped up in Taylor's arms as the movie played on the tv. You could tell that Taylor was staring at you and you smiled, snuggling up to her even more.

"I love you Tay."

"I love you too." She kissed your head, letting her lips longer for a few seconds before resting her chin on your head.

You felt her hand move and it was now resting on your side making you squirm around and clear your throat. She looked down at you concerned, thinking that you were in pain or something.

"You okay?"

You nodded your head and tried to focus on the movie when she suddenly brushed her fingertips along your skin making you laugh and squirm around again, this time Taylor knew exactly what was going on.

She grabbed the remote and paused the tv before kissing your shoulder.

"I see what's happening now. Are you ticklish baby?"

"No!" You answered quickly, a little too quickly, making Taylor giggle before she raised her eyebrows.

You got up and ran, trying to rush upstairs before she could catch you. But she was faster than you and caught you before you could even reach the top step.

She grabbed you and picked you up in her arms, carrying you downstairs with her arms around your waist from behind as you tried to grip anything you could to stop her, but you failed.

Your back hit the couch softly and she crawled on top of you, raising up your shirt as she began to tickle your sides.

You laughed and started to squirm around, Taylor laughing along with you.

"Tay! s-top! St-op ittt!" You said in between laughs, your eyes blurring with tears as she continued to tickle you.

"Say please."

"Please!"

"Nope."

You laughed so hard that your stomach started to hurt.

"Tell me you love me and I'll stop."

You shook your head as tears started to stream down your cheeks, Taylor shrugged her shoulders and continued to tickle you until you couldn't take anymore.

"Okay fine! I love you Taylor!"

She laughed before retracting her hands from your sides and resting her forehead against yours, her fingers wiping away the tears that fell from your eyes.

She peppered kisses all over your face before kissing the corner of your lips and down your neck, biting at the skin softly making you close your eyes.

She looked back up at you and tapped your cheek gently making your eyes open, staring right into hers.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

She smiled and kissed you softly before pulling away and scooping you back up into her arms, resuming the movie, this time resting her hands on your thighs instead.