RED

Date nights with Taylor were your favorite things. She always had a way of surprising you and somehow ended up making every one of them better than the last.

Tonight was supposed to be a simple night in until Taylor took you by surprise by telling you that she was taking you out tonight.

So you hopped into the shower and had the perfect dress planned out for tonight, except when you walked into the bedroom there was a brand new one laying on the bed waiting for you.

It was breathtaking. It was red and a little lacy and it wasn't something from your closet. Taylor must've bought it for you for tonight.

You stepped into it but realized that you couldn't zip it up so you yelled for Taylor who appeared in the doorway seconds later.

"Whoa" she whispered, making butterflies flutter around in your stomach.

"Can you help m,e Tay? I can't zip it up."

She nodded and walked over to you, trailing her fingers up and down your spine before zipping up the dress for you.

"I love this color on you. You always look so beautiful but this is just... you're just so stunning."

She kissed your shoulder and you giggled, blushing at her words.

You grabbed your phone and her hand, ready for a great date night ahead of you.