Hangovers

You groaned as soon as the sunlight hit your face. You knew you had gone a little crazy last night. It was your best friends birthday after all, so obviously you drank a little.

But once you tried to sit up and everything started to spin and your head started to pound, you knew you had a little too much to drink last night.

"You're awake!"

You heard Taylor say from the doorway. You didn't move, everything was too intense and you were starting to feel as if you might throw up. Moving was not an option.

Taylor walked over to you and sat down next to you, smoothing away some hair that was sticking to your forehead.

"How bad was it?"

She laughed and winced as she thought back to last night and the phone call she had gotten at three in the morning from one of your friends.

"Pretty bad, babe. You drank a lot. Honestly I was kinda surprised. But your friends were worried about you and you had insisted that you keep drinking so they called me and told me to come to pick you up, so I did."

You thanked her, attempting to roll over when a wave of nausea hit you and you bolted to the bathroom.

Taylor was running behind you and knelt down next to you as your body rid itself of all the alcohol. She grabbed a ponytail from the cabinet and tied your hair up so you wouldn't get sick in it before she rubbed your back and tried comforting you the best she could.

"It's okay, y/n. Just let it out."

A few minutes later your stomach felt a little better. You stood up, Taylor quickly catching you as your knees shook underneath you.

"Shh, I've got you, darling."

Your throat was so sore from being so sick but once you rinsed out your mouth with cold water it felt a little better.

Taylor kept an arm around you to hold you up considering you were so weak while you brushed your teeth. Your head was pounding still and the room was spinning but you pushed through it till you finished brushing your teeth.

Once you did, Taylor helped you back to bed and helped you get comfortable under the covers again.

"I'm never drinking again."

She laughed and shook her head. "Yeah right babe. You say that during every hangover. A few nights from now you'll be back out drinking again with your friends. Maybe just take it a little easier next time, yeah?"

You nodded and Taylor kissed your forehead before promising you that she'd be right back. You closed your eyes and covered your face with your arm, trying to block out the light that was shining through the curtains that were only making your head pound more.

Suddenly the light disappeared and the room was dark, a soft kiss was placed on the crown of your head and the sound of a cup being placed on the nightstand followed.

"Go to sleep, darling. You'll feel better when you wake up." Taylor whispered before the mattress shifted.

You moved your arm from your face and opened your eyes to look at her, catching her wrist in her hands.

"Stay with me?"

She crawled in bed next to you and you quickly moved so you could rest your head on her stomach.

"Go to sleep, baby."

You couldn't argue with her, suddenly feeling exhausted and slowly drifted off to sleep as Taylor held you safely in her arms, ready for you to wake up and feel much better than you do now.