She makes you blush

You felt the mattress shift as Taylor rolled over. Your eyes were closed but you could tell she was staring at you. You felt her fingers brush over your cheek and you fought hard to make it seem as if you were still sleeping, but when she traced over your eyelashes you broke and let out a few giggles.

"I can feel you staring at me."

She giggled and you opened your eyes, smiling when you found her already looking at you, your eyes instantly meeting hers.

"Good morning. Thank you for letting me stay over last night."

She smiled and stroked your cheek before kissing it softly. "Good morning, honey. You know you can stay anytime you want. I love having you here and waking up to your pretty face."

Your cheeks heated up and you felt her hands grab yours making it impossible to cover your face with your hands.

"You're making me blush."

You attempted to roll over but you couldn't, her hands still gripping yours.

"I know. I like making you blush, babe."

Your face turned red again and you closed your eyes, opening them a few seconds later, unable to look away from her for too long.

"Stay again tonight?"

You nodded before sitting up, keeping Taylor's hand in yours as you stood up.

"I'm starved, let's eat breakfast."

She laughed but walked downstairs with you, already looking forward to you staying another night with her.