You're sick and try to hide it from her (requested)

When you woke up that morning you instantly felt it. Your body was achy, you most definitely had a fever, and there was an undeniable ache in your right ear.

You rolled over to find Taylor already up and getting dressed. She had a studio session today and it was really important to her so you didn't want her to know you were sick because she'd cancel to take care of you in a heartbeat.

You sat up and went into the bathroom to brush your teeth, the whole time your body aching and you felt completely exhausted, wanting nothing more than to crawl back underneath the blankets.

Taylor walked into the bathroom smiling when she saw you, but a frown soon replaced her smile when she saw you.

She walked up behind you and placed one of her hands on your back to rub it gently.

"Good morning babe. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You look sick. You're really pale."

You finished brushing your teeth and turned around, the back of her hand instantly on your now burning forehead.

"Oh my god, you're burning up! Do you feel sick honey?"

You shook your head and tried to play it off, acting like you were just gonna have a lazy day while you cuddled with Meredith and Olivia while binge-watching a new show on Netflix.

She frowned but nodded her head, grabbing her phone and purse before kissing you while sneakily trying to check if your temperature had risen.

"Taylor, just go. Baby, I'll be fine."

She sighed, feeling guilty that she had to leave you when she knew that you were most definitely sick, but she agreed and soon headed out the door to go to the studio.

A couple of hours passed by and you were only feeling worse.

You knew your fever had gotten higher and you barely had any energy to even get up to use the restroom, but you knew you needed to check it and keep an eye on it.

You eventually got out of bed and grabbed the thermometer from the bathroom cabinet before sitting on the cold tiles.

It made you sigh as it made your thighs feel cooler, the thermometer beeping a minute later - 101.8.

You stood up carefully and filled up one of the cups on the bathroom sink with cold water before going back to bed and laying back down to try to get some sleep. But you couldn't.

You couldn't get comfortable and you weren't sure if your body was hot or cold. Every time you covered up you felt hot but when you kicked them off your body you would get cold chills making you reach back for the blankets to cover your freezing body back up.

The ache in your ear was intensifying and you were starting to sweat, a small cough also developing which only worsened in a matter of what felt like minutes. Every time you coughed it felt like you were gonna cough your lungs out. It was awful and you felt so sick.

You couldn't deny the fact that there was no way you could do anything for yourself with how sick you were feeling and all you really wanted right now was for Taylor to hold you, rub your back and to give you small but sweet little forehead kisses.

You felt extremely guilty but you knew you had to do it. You reached for your phone and went to Taylor's contact. She answered on the second ring, her voice filled with worry.

"Y/N? You okay?"

"Taylor, can you please come home? I'm sick and I really need you here with me."

"I'm on my way right now y/n. I'll be there in a few minutes."

You sighed and placed your phone down on the nightstand before rolling over onto your right side, reaching for one of Taylor's pillows and burying your face in it. It smelled like her and you needed that until she got home.

Always true to her word, a few minutes later Taylor was by your side, crouching down on the floor next to your side of the bed and taking a long look at you.

You looked miserable and it broke her heart. You were paler than when she left, you were very sweaty, and you just looked so miserable.

"Hey baby. You okay?"

"I don't feel good Taylor."

"Why didn't you tell me the truth earlier?"

"Because I didn't want you to miss out on this studio session. It was important to you."

"Yeah but you know you're far more important than a damn studio session. Alright let's forget about that. What's your temperature?"

"Last time I checked 101.8."

She sighed and grabbed the thermometer before she placed it back under your tongue.

"Let's see what it is now. I'm gonna go get you some cold water."

She kisses your cheek and went into the bathroom with the cup from your nightstand to fill it with cold water.

When she heard the beeping of the thermometer she turned the light off in the bathroom and rushed out carefully.

She handed you the cup of cold water and took the thermometer out of your mouth, watching as you took a few sips of the water.

"102.5. Alright, let's get you all comfy so you can get some sleep."

She took the water from you and carefully set it back on the nightstand before she tucked you in under the blankets as you groaned, the ache in your ear making its presence known once again.

She walked over to her side of the bed, a small smile on her face when she noticed your head was resting comfortably on one of her pillows.

She carefully pulled it away from under your head and quickly replaced the spot with her shoulder.

"It's okay y/n, I'm here now. Get some sleep okay? If you're feeling worse when you wake up I'll take you to urgent care."

You nodded and adjusted your body so your legs would tangle with hers, your head resting comfortably on her shoulder as you breathed in her soft scent as best as you could.

You felt her hands on your back as she applied slight pressure with her nails making your skin tingle.

"Thank you for coming home to take care of me, Tay. I love you so much."

"Anytime beautiful. I love you so much more."

She kisses your temple and watched your eyes flutter shut as you fell asleep. It was what you needed and deserved, and she'd be there to hold you and take care of you as long as you needed her to.