Tummy aches and cuddles (requested)

It started as a small ache in your stomach when you woke up that morning but you brushed it off and tried to go on with your day.

Taylor had noticed that you were acting unusual but didn't press you into telling her, she figured if it got worse you'd tell her. So she instead declared a lazy day beginning with breakfast and then going back upstairs for a day of binge-watching your favorite show on Netflix.

But after breakfast things began to get worse, the pain in your stomach beginning to get more intense as you laid in bed cuddled into Taylor's side.

She frowned as you whined softly.

Pretty little liars played in the background as she began to rub her hand over your stomach, slightly soothing the pain.

"You need anything baby? How about some water?"

She began to climb off the bed when you latched onto her wrist, pulling her body back down next to you.

"No, don't go, Tay."

She sighed and stroked your hair softly. She noticed that you were beginning to sweat a little too. She placed the back of her hand on your forehead and frowned when she felt it was warm before pulling away when you whined again, putting her hands back on your stomach to rub small shapes onto the skin.

"I'm gonna get you some water and a cool cloth for your forehead honey. Roll onto your stomach, I'll be right back."

She kisses your warm forehead before going downstairs to get you some water and a wet cloth.

Meanwhile you laid on the bed moaning and groaning at the pain. The pain wasn't so bad that you needed to go to the hospital, but it was there and it was intense.

You were writhing in pain, trying to get into a comfortable position to where the pain would go away, even if it only went away a little.

Taylor walked back into the room and saw you laying on your stomach. She walked over to your side of the bed and placed the glass of water next to you on the nightstand before kneeling next to you.

"Honey, can you roll over onto your back? Or are you more comfortable laying on your stomach?" You groaned and rolled on your back again, Taylor immediately placing the cool cloth on your forehead.

"I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Is there anything I can do my love?"

"Yeah."

"What? Tell me babe, I'll do it right now."

"Cuddles!"

You patted her side of the bed and she giggled in response, standing up and walking over to her side of the bed and crawling in next to you.

She pulled you into her arms and let you rest your head on her chest, your ear right over her heart.

"You alright?"

You nodded your head as she placed her hands back on your stomach to rub it soothingly making you sigh as the pain started to fade slightly.

"You're gonna make me fall asleep."

She smiled and kissed your cheek, letting her lips linger for a couple of short seconds before pulling away.

"That's okay. Go to sleep baby, I'm right here."

Your eyelashes fluttered against your cheek as you began to drift off to sleep, all the while Taylor's hands were still rubbing your stomach and coaxing you to sleep.

She couldn't help but smile when she heard small snores escape your lips, a small smile gracing her face when she saw you were relaxed and finally feeling better, but she never removed her hands from your stomach.

She continued to rub your stomach until you woke up hours later, feeling better and more like your usual self thanks to your amazing girlfriend.