Scary movies

It was your idea to watch a scary movie, after all, it was your turn to choose the movie for tonight, and you liked scary movies.

Taylor, however, didn't. She was quite scared of a few of them and you were aware, it was a part of your plan.

You had been in a cuddly mood today, wanting nothing more than to hold her close to you, and this was the perfect opportunity for her to cuddle into you and hold you very close to her.

It was about twenty minutes into the movie and you had yet to jump once, Taylor on the other hand was terrified.

She whined and held the pillow close to her to cover her eyes, jumping whenever something scary happened.

She looked over at you only to find that you were staring right at the tv screen. She didn't know how you did it but right now she didn't care.

She screamed when she heard the all too familiar sound of the screams and cries in the movie, no longer able to control herself and she crawled over to you.

Her head was buried in your lap and you laughed at how cute she was, your hands rubbing her back as she continued to whine at the sounds coming from the movie.

"It's okay babe, I'm right here."

You pulled her closer to you and grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch, covering both of you with it. She held your hands in hers and chose to look at you instead of the tv screen.

She knew you were enjoying the movie and she was okay with that, as she'd much rather stare at you and admire all of your beautiful features anyways.