Ice skating (requested)

You walked into the ice skating center hand in hand with Taylor, walking up to the window and asking for two pairs of skates.

"Tell me again why I let you talk me into this?"

"Because you love me and you are gonna have so much fun!"

She rolled her eyes as she put on the skates, taking a breath before standing up only to hold onto the wall.

"As if you couldn't possibly be taller."

She laughed and grabbed your hand, moving slowly onto the rink and whimpering as she began to lose her balance.

"I'm gonna break my neck doing, this aren't I?"

You laughed and shook your head, standing in front of her and slowly beginning to skate around.

Taylor, on the other hand, was holding onto the wall for dear life. She was terrified to let go, watching as you skated around with ease and wondering how you hadn't fallen on your butt yet.

You looked back and saw her, skating over to her and holding out your hands for her to grab on to.

"Just trust me, baby. I promise I won't let you break your neck."

She hesitated for a second before letting go of the wall and holding onto your hands for dear life.

"Okay? We'll go as slow as you need to."

She nodded her head and started to skate around, her hands still in yours. She was carefully watching your movements and a little while later wanted to try it on her own, only to fall on her butt a couple seconds later.

"I guess I wasn't ready to do it on my own."

You giggled and helped her up, kissing her cheek and letting her hold on to your hands again.

"I got you baby. You're alright."

She was a little too nervous to let go for about an hour but slowly did so, letting go and trying it on her own again.

You placed a hand on her back to help her balance herself before letting go, watching her cautiously skate around on her own.

"Oh my gosh! I'm doing it! Baby, look I'm doing it!"

You smiled and applauded her making her laugh.

You two spent a couple of hours continuing to skate around before going to grab some food only for Taylor to beg you to go back and skate with her again afterward. You agreed, obviously caving in quickly.

By the time the day was over and the center was closing she joked about how she was just as good as you and begged to go back tomorrow.

She found a new hobby and she thanked you for being so patient with her, giving you a sweet kiss before you two laughed about all the times she landed on her butt.