She'll always take care of you (requested)

You woke up feeling even more exhausted this morning than when you went to sleep last night. So when Taylor went downstairs to the living room to get some writing done, you stayed in bed and decided to take a nap.

You figured it would help. You figured that it was all you needed and you'd wake up feeling better than before.

Unfortunately when you woke up you only felt worse. Your stomach was really sore and you felt hot, like you had a fever.

You got up slowly and walked downstairs, dragging the blanket that was wrapped around you behind you.

You saw Taylor strumming her guitar strings, singing quietly under her breath as she'd pause here and there to scribble down some more lyrics.

You walked over to the couch and stood silently in front of Taylor. She looked up at you smiling, but frowned when she saw you.

She set down her guitar on the floor before she motioned for you to sit on her lap and you complied, sitting down on her lap and burying your face in the crook of her neck.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I don't feel good. My tummy hurts really bad."

You rubbed your eyes and Taylor pulled your face from her neck, placing the back of her hand on your forehead to find that you had a fever.

"You're burning up. C'mon let's get you back to bed."

You shook your head making Taylor confused, her eyebrows furrowing together. You placed your head on her shoulder and closed your eyes.

Taylor put her hand under your shirt to rub over your stomach making you sigh, the pain feeling less intense as she rubbed soft shapes on your skin.

You felt her other hand rub your back softly, her nails gently pressing onto your skin making you moan in contentment, your skin tingling slightly.

"You okay baby?"

"Mhm."

She smiled and kissed your head, continuing to soothe you by rubbing your skin softly. It wasn't long before she heard tiny snores coming from you, her heart fluttering in her chest at the thought of making you feel safe.

It made her happy to know that you always counted on her to make you feel better.