She's jealous (requested)

Taylor wasn't really the jealous type, in fact she was typically understanding about people liking you. After all, you're very beautiful and genuine, but she also knew at the end of the day that you were hers and that she was the only one you were going home with.

You two were going out for a nice dinner together tonight and she was really excited about it. You two had just ordered your drinks and were just talking about how your day had gone when the waiter came around, Taylor instantly not liking him.

He was flirting with you. But, of course, you were completely oblivious to it since your girlfriend was the only one you were attracted to.

When he asked Taylor what she wanted he was slightly snarky, but when he turned to ask you he was anything but. He was flirtatious and Taylor was not okay with it.

"And what would you like, beautiful?"

You smiled, the compliment going in one ear and out the other.

"I'll take the spaghetti."

"Wonderful choice, beautiful."

He smiled at you before walking away. You paid no attention to him though and grabbed Taylor's hand in yours and jumped when she pulled away.

"Taylor? What's wrong?"

"Are you that oblivious y/n? He was flirting with you!"

"What? No he wasn't."

"Really? He was practically the human version of the heart eye emoji! He called you beautiful more than once! He was flirting with you y/n!"

You rolled your eyes and got up before walking over to her side of the booth and sliding in beside her.

"Taylor, calm down. I don't care about him. I don't care if he was flirting with me, you wanna know why? Because I only have eyes for you. So what if he flirted with me? I'm not interested in him. Only you. Okay?"

She gave you a small smile before nodding her head and kissing your cheek. You tried to stand up to go back to your side of the booth when she tugged on your waist to pull you back down.

"Stay here. I wanna hold you."

You nodded your head and then rested it on her shoulder as you two began to talk about some exciting things Taylor had been up to while waiting for your food.

Jealous Taylor was anything but scary, but rather cute and kinda clingy, and you kinda liked it.