you surprise her on tour

Before you and Taylor began dating you knew she'd eventually have to leave one day, but no matter how much you tried to prepare yourself for her leaving, you couldn't get used to it. It felt weird without her next to you and when she left for the reputation stadium tour you felt thrilled for her.

This was her life and her dream, it was what she loved to do but the distance was hard. You wanted to tag along so badly. Taylor had practically begged you to come along but you had work and university and you just couldn't sneak away for six months.

It had been a month since Taylor began touring, now June has started and you finally convinced your boss for a couple of months off, shocked when she approved and told you to enjoy your time traveling with Taylor.

So you rushed home after your shift that day and booked a plane ticket, your heart racing as you realized you were going to be seeing your girlfriend again in a little over 24 hours.

When Taylor FaceTimed you that night you tried your hardest to act like your usual self. You didn't want to make her suspicious. You wanted to pull off this surprise.

Your alarm blared at 1 am reminding you to get ready to be reunited with Taylor.

You jumped out of bed and rushed to your bathroom, jumping in the shower, brushing your teeth, and getting dressed before you were finally ready to head to the airport.

You eventually arrived at the airport and boarded your flight, so excited to see Taylor soon. You texted Andrea to let her know what was going on the previous night and she swore she wouldn't tell Taylor and the two of you came up with a plan to completely surprise her.

A few hours later and you were finally at the stadium Taylor would be performing in.

Your head a little fuzzy and your heart was racing. Your hands were sweating and you felt like you could cry.

In just a few moments you'd be with her again.

Andrea greeted you at the door, sneaking you in the building and pulling you in for a huge hug.

"Y/N hi! Oh honey we've missed you, especially Taylor. She's been talking about you nonstop, she's missing you so much."

"I've missed you too, and Taylor, of course. I know it's only been a little over a month but gosh it feels like it's been an eternity. I can't wait to see her! Thanks so much for sneaking me in and helping me surprise her by the way!"

"Well of course honey, anytime. You know how much I adore you, I'd do anything for you, as would our whole family, especially Taylor!"

You smiled as she grabbed your hand in hers, leading you down a hallway, music from what appeared to be a soundcheck getting louder. You immediately knew it was Taylor and you felt like your knees were shaking under you.

Andrea stopped and looked at you, placing one of her hands on your arms and one on your back, soothing your nerves a little.

"Are you ready y/n?"

You took a deep breath and nodded your head as Andrea opened the door.

You stepped into the room and the sight in front of you took your breath away.

There she was.

Taylor was right in front of you, in her little world as she continued her soundcheck.

You stood silently by Andrea, your attention fully on Taylor. She eventually stopped rehearsing and walked over to a stool with a water bottle on it, taking a few drinks.

"Hey sweetie! I've got a surprise for you!" Andrea said as she tugged on your hand, walking you closer to Taylor.

Her back was still turned away from you but you knew it was only a matter of time till she turned around.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Well turn around you silly goose and you'll see!"

Finally.

She turned around and saw you and she froze for a moment before she ran over to you and pulled you into her embrace.

"Thank you, mom!"

Andrea stepped back and ushered everyone out of the room so you could finally be alone with Taylor.

"What are you doing here?"

"I missed you, Taylor. So damn much! So since I'm on break with university for a couple of months I asked my boss to let me off for a bit. She agreed surprisingly, and well... here I am!"

"Of course she let you off for a bit babe, you're a hard worker. You deserved some time off! And I'm so happy you're here to spend it with me! Wow... how long?"

"Two months!"

She pulled you into her arms again and kissed the side of your head.

"This will be the best two months ever. We can meet some fans together, eat some yummy food, go adventuring on the days off... the list is endless!"

"Whatever you wanna do Taylor, I just wanna be with you!"

That night you stood in the crowd to take some photos and videos of Taylor, people tweeting about how you were there and how they could tell Taylor was happier than usual, which said a lot.

These were certainly going to be the most exciting couple of months of your life.