Arguements

It had started off so small, it was just about her not washing her dish that she placed in the empty sink, but now here you two were- fighting and raising your voices at each other.

"It's not a big deal y/n!"

You huffed and shook your head, rolling your eyes and crossing your arms over your chest.

"Not a big deal? I just did all of the damn dishes Taylor! So forgive me but I think you placing your dirty dish in the sink after I finished washing the dishes moments earlier is a big deal."

"Oh my god, why are you being like this?"

"Because we just moved in together a coupl ofe days ago and so far I'm the only one who washes the dishes in this house! I mean come on, you can't put some dish soap on a sponge and wash the plate?"

"Yeah well, maybe this was a mistake!"

You gasped at her words, your fragile heart felt like it had shattered in your chest and you could feel your eyes watering.

"I'm sorry y/n I didn't-"

you interrupted her by rubbing upstairs and slamming the door behind you, making sure to lock it only when you heard her coming upstairs after you.

You sunk into the floor and sobbed into your hands as you heard her knocking on the door.

"Y/N please open the door. I'm sorry I didn't mean it."

You continued to quietly sob, your stubborn heart was intent on not letting her in but your heart skipped a few beats when she suddenly spoke very softly, almost as if she was afraid you weren't gonna let her in.

"Baby. I'm sorry. Okay? It was the stupidest thing I've ever said. You're right, it's a goddamn dish and I should've just washed it. Sometimes I get a little stubborn like you're being right now. You're right though, we just moved in together a couple days ago and we should be working together, helping each other out and you've done so much already. Baby, I promise I'm gonna go downstairs and wash that dish in just a minute, I just wanna know that you forgive me."

You wiped the tears from your eyes and unlocked the door, opening it to find Taylor wiping her now damp cheek, standing up and pulling you into her arms tightly.

"Do you forgive me?" She pulled away from the hug and grabbed your face in her hands, her beautiful blue eyes looking directly into yours.

"I forgive you Taylor."

She smiled and kissed you softly, pulling away a few seconds later and resting her forehead on yours.

"My baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now go wash that dish and then we can cuddle with Meredith and Olivia."

She grinned and rolled her eyes playfully, letting you go and walking downstairs as she mumbled, "You and that damn dish" before turning back to you and winking as you giggled and walked back into the bedroom.

You crawled under the blankets and turned on Netflix as Meredith crawled onto your lap and purred. You smiled and counted your blessings.

You were so lucky to be able to live the life you're living and loving the woman who loved you just as much in return.