"Stay"

Spending the day at your girlfriends house was something the both of you really needed.

Unfortunately, time went by way faster than you wished it would and eventually nighttime rolled around. It was dark outside and raining lightly which caused Taylor to worry about you going home alone even more than usual.

You were laying in bed with Tay. Your head rested on her chest as friends played on the tv, the cats snuggled up at the foot of the bed and the warm blankets pulled over you.

You reached over to check the time on your phone, shocked when it read 12:15am. You groaned and squirmed out of Taylor's arms making her whine.

"Where are you going, baby doll?"

"Taylor, it's almost 12:30. I need to get home."

She whined again and pulled you into her arms, wrapping them around tightly. Not too tight to where you couldn't breathe but tight enough to where you struggled to move.

"Tay, I really need to go."

"No, you don't. Just stay here for the night. Please, baby."

You felt her move your hair to the other side of your neck and softly kiss along the skin making you melt.

"Taylor, I'd love to but I don't have any of my things here."

She simply shrugged her shoulders, giggling against your skin as if that was an excuse that you couldn't stay with her.

"So you can sleep in one of my shirts. Please baby? You said it yourself, it's late and I really want you to stay here with me. Please? Stay."

You couldn't help but smile, caving in and agreeing to stay the night with your girlfriend for the first time.

Taylor cheered and kissed your lips before getting up and going to her closet to grab you one of her shirts.

You quickly changed into it, inhaling the scent of the familiar smell of her on the shirt that you love so much.

"I'm so happy you're staying."

She pulled you back into her embrace, sighing contently when your breath hit the skin of your neck.

"Me too baby."

She tickled your sides making both of you giggle, her lips slightly chapped but soft against your skin.

You stayed like that until you drifted off to sleep a couple hours later, comfortably wrapped up in Taylor's arms as she held you and kept you safe.

You really hoped to stay the night with her more often.