You tickle her

You were chasing her around the house, trying to catch her so you could get your revenge for her throwing a pillow at you while you were trying to read.

She tried to run upstairs and you somehow caught up to her, wrapping your arms around her stomach and walking downstairs with her as you both laughed. She kept trying to remove your arms from her but you had a good grip on her so she couldn't.

Once you reached the living room you gently pushed her down on the couch and crawled on top of her, resting your thighs on her hips so she couldn't move. You smirked at her and ran your fingers across the skin of her stomach lightly before grinning at her.

"No! y/n don't!"

Her words were soon replaced with laughter making you laugh along with her. "Stop it!" She yelled, laughing and trying to roll around but couldn't due to you straddling her.

"Say you're sorry, baby!"

She shook her head and you tickled her harder, getting at her weakest spots.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!"

You stopped tickling her, both of you trying to catch your breath from laughing so much.

"Now tell you me love me."

She shook her head again, making you pout.

"That wasn't the deal. You said for me to say sorry. You didn't say anything about me saying I love you."

You whined and rolled your eyes, about to get off of her when she put her hands on your hips to hold you in place.

"I love you. That better?"

You nodded your head, leaning down to kiss all over her face making her laugh again.

"I love you too."