Cramps

You laid on the bed in the fetal position as you groaned from the intense cramps.

It felt like they were only getting worse and they were so bad that you couldn't even move which meant that you couldn't get up to grab some painkillers.

You've been like this for an hour or so now and all you wanted at this point was for the pain to go away. Taylor has gone to the studio for a quick writing session, promising you that she wouldn't be long because she knew you weren't feeling well.

However, she was unaware that you were in this much pain now and it gave her quite the scare when she arrived home and walked upstairs and into the bedroom to find you in the fetal position with tears falling from your eyes.

She threw down her bag and rushed over to you, question after question rushing out from her lips in a panicked state.

"y/n? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

You groaned and mumbled out a response, gritting your teeth from how intense the cramps had become.

"Cramps? Oh, darling, I'm sorry. You stay here baby, I'll be right back."

She kissed your cheek before rushing into the bathroom to grab you some painkillers as well as a glass of water, walking back into the bedroom and grabbing the heating pad before walking over to you.

She plugged in the heating pad and lifted your shirt to let it rest over your skin. You sighed in relief when the heat hit your skin, sitting up a bit with Taylor's help to take the painkillers.

You laid back down and patted the spot next to you, Taylor instantly crawling in bed next to you and pulling you close to her.

"Any better? Is the heating pad helping you any?" You nodded and stretched out your legs for the first time in hours, finally able to do so after being in the fetal position for so long.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. Are you sleepy, darling?" You looked at her and stroked her cheek, looking in to her eyes for a few seconds before you nodded your head again.

"Very. I hate periods."

Taylor giggled and ran her hand down your back before kissing your cheek, smiling when she saw you close your eyes. "Get some sleep, baby. I'll be here if you need me."

It wasn't long before she heard you snoring quietly, giggling to herself at how adorable you are. She adjusted the heating pad on your stomach before she continued to rub your back, happy that she was able to help you and make you feel better because at the end of the day, there's nothing in the world that she wouldn't do for you.