Eating disorder (requested)

Taylor was returning home from tour today and you were so excited to see her again. It'd been about right months since you'd last seen her and kissed her and you just couldn't contain yourself!

You had just gotten out of the shower when your phone beeped, a message from Taylor on your screen.

'Hey darling. Just landed and I'm on my way home! Excited to see you. Love, Tay. 💗'

You couldn't help but squeal in excitement before sliding into your brand new black laced dress and put your hair up in a messy bun.

You heard the front door close and you ran down the stairs and into your girlfriend's arms.

"Whoa! Hey baby!"
You giggled before a small kiss was placed on your lips before she pulled away.

"Y/N are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm great, why?"

"You just look like you've lost some weight is all, honey."
You bit your lip as she began to walk upstairs with her suitcase and bags to unpack her clothes.

She turned around and sent you a sweet smile. You sent her one back before she disappeared around the corner and into your shared bedroom.

Walking into the kitchen you began pacing back and forth as you tugged on your hair, the guilt beginning to eat away at you.

Truth be told things were always harder to cope with when Taylor was on tour.

The rumors were always more intense, your anxiety and depression always getting worse, and your heart just aches everyday making you lose your appetite.

You opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water as you heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. You drank a few sips, the cold water hitting the back of your throat making you feel a little calmer.

You felt Taylor wrap her arms around you from behind, a kiss getting placed on your bare shoulder.

"Y/N can we talk?"

You nodded your head and Taylor took your hand and led you to the dining room table.

"You know you can talk to me right? About anything?"

You nodded your head and Taylor sighed softly, grabbing both of your hands in hers.

"Have things gotten worse again, honey?"

You shook your head and bit your lip trying to fight the urge to just crawl into her lap and tell her everything that was on your mind.

"Then why haven't you been eating?"

"I-I have."

"No you haven't. Y/N why are you lying to me? Baby I just wanna help you."

It was at that moment that you couldn't fight the feeling of pain and guilt inside you anymore, the tears falling down your cheeks freely now.

"Darling don't cry. C'mere."

You crawled into her lap as she wrapped her arms around you, her thumb going to wipe the tears that continued to fall away from your cheek.

"I just wanna help you, that's all. I'm not mad y/n, I'm worried. Please let me in, let me help you baby. I love you and I'm so worried about you."

"I'm sorry!"

She shook her head and turned you around so you could bury your face into her neck, her hands going to rub your back to help soothe you.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here baby girl, I'll always be here. I'm gonna get you some help okay? I'll be by your side every step of the way."

You removed your face from your neck and rested your forehead on hers, your eyes opening to stare directly into hers.

You nodded your head and let out a quiet 'okay' before she smiled and kissed you.

She'd be the reason you got help and you knew she'd be by your side the whole time.

She was gonna be the reason you got better.