Mornings with her

You woke up early that morning, the sun was just beginning to rise and the birds were quietly chirping.

You felt like you were in heaven, as cheesy as it may sound. You still felt tired but you didn't wanna go back to sleep, not when you could stay awake and admire your angelic girlfriend.

She was sleeping peacefully, her chest rising and falling steadily and her hair was soft and silky, she looked so peaceful and you felt so lucky to call her yours.

You couldn't help yourself but to lean over and kiss her cheek softly. She stirred and her eyes fluttered open before she smiled sleepily and pulled you closer to her.

"Morning beautiful." You whispered softly, your lips back on her cheek.

"No. It's too early."

You giggled and stroked her hair, her eyes closing as she sighed contently.

"I could get used to this. Waking up next to you, you being the first thing I see when I open my eyes at a ridiculously early hour." She said softly, her eyes closed and her hand rubbing up and down your back.

"Me too. It's a great view."

She smiled and opened her eyes only to close them as she leaned in to kiss you.

"What are you doing Tay?"

"Giving you a good morning kiss." "I haven't brushed my teeth yet! I still have gross morning breath-"

She interrupted you by kissing you, her hands going to your face to hold it as she kissed you.

"I love you, morning breath and all." You laughed and kissed her back, melting into her soft lips, both of you completely ignoring each other's morning breath.

"So how about pancakes?"

She got up and smiled, grabbing your hand and leading you downstairs to make breakfast for the two of you.

You could get used to mornings like this.