She sees you without makeup for the first time

You were spending the night with Taylor for the first time tonight and to say you were nervous was an understatement.

You had just finished brushing your teeth before pulling out your makeup wipes and wiping off your makeup.

You could hear Taylor in the bedroom talking to Olivia as she pet her soft fur. You smiled before frowning and biting your lip.

You weren't necessarily insecure about your skin, everyone has their imperfections and things they might not like about themselves and that never changed the fact that they were beautiful, and you were sure that Taylor wouldn't find you any less beautiful because you'd be bare-faced in front of her for the first time.

You felt nervous but you weren't sure why. You took a deep breath and checked your reflection once more before opening the bathroom door and shutting the light off and walking to Taylor's spacious bed.

You pulled the comforter back and crawled under the blankets, Taylor's head shooting up and a smile on her face when she saw you.

"Wow.."

"What?"

She smiled and sat Olivia down on the bed before scoring closer to you and pulling your face into her soft hands.

"Nothing I've just never seen you without makeup. You are so beautiful."

You blushed and tried to turn your face but she just giggled and tilted your chin up to capture your lips with hers.

"So insanely beautiful."

She pecked your lips once more before pressing kisses all across your bare face making you squirm around a little and laugh, both of you smiling when she stopped to just stare at you and take in all of your beauty.

"You know I've always wondered how I got so lucky to call you mine but now... I know I must be the luckiest person in the world. I love you, everything about you."

She stroked your cheek with her thumb and kissed your forehead before laying down and pulling you closer to her, your head resting on her shoulder.

She turned off the lamp on her bedside before kissing your forehead and bringing the blanket up around the two of you. "Goodnight beautiful girl."

"Goodnight Taylor."

She kissed your cheek before closing her eyes, both of you drifting off into dreamland.