Anxiety attacks (requested)

You and Taylor had been together for a few weeks now but you were trying to keep things under wraps.

You two had been able to successfully sneak out for a late-night walk around the park together last night.

No one was around because it was after midnight and most people were in bed, but since you, two were so early into your relationship you couldn't get enough of each other.

No paparazzi were following you around since this park was around your house instead of hers, not to mention how late it was.

She dropped you off that night giving you a sweet kiss on your lips before she drove home.

Everything was fine when you went to bed, social media was dying off for the night and you went to bed with a smile on your face and a sweet 'goodnight my love ❤️' text from Taylor.

But when you woke up the next morning your heart sank.

People were texting you and calling you like crazy, your Twitter had over right-thousand notifications and your Instagram was filled with new followers and tags which only meant one thing: someone had spotted you and Taylor and had leaked pictures.

That was confirmed when you began going through your tags. People were tagging you in photos of Taylor in general with captions asking their followers if they'd seen the photos and what their thoughts were on them, along with one particular photo of you kissing Taylor - the one you knew tabloids were going to run with.

You were about to text Taylor when your phone rang, Taylor's name on your screen.

You answered immediately expecting to hear a frantic Taylor on the other end but instead she asked how you were doing.

"Y/N? Are you alright?"

"I'm okay. What's going on?"

"Someone in your apartment complex must've taken a photo of us and leaked it online. I can't find a definite source but I just wanted to see how you were doing!"

"I'm alright, Tay"

"Good. Just don't click on any articles and don't go on Twitter for a while okay?"

"What? Why?"

"Some people are being pretty nasty and I don't want them to get to you."

It was then that your heart picked up speed and your fingers began to tremble.

"Can you please come over?"

"Yeah honey, of course. I'm on my way."

You'd struggled with anxiety for years but you had yet to tell Taylor about it.

It was something you kept private; even some of your closest friends had no idea.

You went into your messages to find your family and friends had texted you, some saying congratulations on getting into a relationship, others... not too much.

You had family you'd never really gotten along with and somehow they'd gotten your number and they were texting you how they thought you were undeserving of being in a relationship with someone like Taylor. Others just straight up said that you weren't good enough for her.

You sat your phone down on your bed before sinking to the floor and hyperventilating.

It felt like the walls were closing in on you. Your mind and heart were racing as you felt the sick feeling begin in your stomach.

You heard your front door downstairs open, Taylor must've grabbed the spare key from under the doormat and let herself in. Her voice rang through your house as you heard her footsteps on the stairs. She was yelling out for you frantically, clearly concerned about you.

She appeared in the doorway and saw you sitting on the floor curled up in a ball as you rocked your body back and forth and tried to get ahold of your breathing.

"Y/N!"

She rushed over to you and sat down in front of you.

Grabbing your hands in hers, she pressed a couple of kisses on them before placing one of her hands on your shoulder and telling you to breathe.

"Y/N it's okay. You're safe honey. I'm here, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. You're alright just focus on me, okay? Focus on my voice."

A few minutes later you felt your heart begin to slow down, your hands were still shaking but Taylor was holding onto them so tightly yet so gently.

You felt like the air was getting back into your lungs again and you exhaled a big deep breath before lifting your head to look at Taylor.

"You okay y/n?"

You nodded your head but the tears falling down your cheek said otherwise.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I'm just kinda embarrassed."

"Don't be. Why didn't you tell me you have anxiety?"

"It's just something I'm not very open about. But I should've told you, I'm sorry."

"Hey. Don't apologize, okay. You've got nothing to be sorry about. I just want you to know that you can talk to me about anything. I'm your girlfriend, I'm not here to judge you. I'm here to love you."

She grabbed your chin in her hands, your eyes looking deeply into hers and all you could do was nod your head, practically hypnotized by her pretty blue eyes.

She smiled and stroked your cheek with her thumb before leaning in to kiss you passionately, making you pull away a few seconds later with a big smile on your face.

"There. That's what I like to see. That gorgeous smile."

You giggled and kissed her again.

Since then you haven't ever been afraid to talk to her about your anxiety and other mental health stuff, she'd always hold you and listen to you and tell you how much she loves you.

It wasn't so scary opening up to her because the more you opened up, so did she, and it only made your relationship stronger.