She talks about you when she wins an award

A/N: this idea has been weighing on my mind since the iHeartRadio awards. I'm so proud of Taylor and her speech was everything and she looked so good and ahh. It was just an amazing night overall and I will never stop talking about it!! Anyways I hope you enjoy this! 🥰
                         —————————

You looked around the room at all the different celebrities and fans surrounding you and Taylor. This was the first time you've ever attended an event with her and thought you were pretty excited about it, you were also pretty nervous.

This was a new experience and you weren't sure how to handle it. Some of your favorite bands and singers and just role models, in general, were surrounding you, and people kept looking at you and waving to you, the whole experience just made you feel slightly anxious.

Your mind was starting to race, you felt Taylor grab your hand in hers and rub her fingers over your hand. You looked at her to see that she was smiling brightly, not a smile that was fake, but a genuine one, your favorite smile of all.

"You okay?"

You nodded your head and gave her a small smile, squeezing her hand that was holding yours.

"Just a little nervous. There's a lot of people here and I'm not used to this yet."

She nodded her head understanding where you were coming from completely, she brought your hand to her lips and kissed it softly before leaning over and kissing your cheek.

"I know, but everything will be alright, honey. I promise."

You gave her a sweet but short kiss on her soft lips before pulling away and watching as the award show began.

It was only a little while in when it was announced that Taylor had won tour of the year and you were so proud of her!

When they said her name she picked you up in her arms and spun you around for a few seconds before kissing your cheek, not caring even a little bit that cameras and people were surrounding the two of you and recording your every move.

You sat back down and watched as Taylor walked up on stage, the audience cheering loudly as she giggled and smiled. She was truly happy and this award along with others were so well deserved. Your heart was just so full of pride and love for her. You were so happy for her! She began talking about her amazing fans and family, and then she mentioned you.

Your heart was racing, but this time it was racing in a good way, almost. You didn't think she'd ever mention you in her speech.

You two weren't extremely public about your relationship and she wasn't normally one to mention a 'significant other' in an award speech, but here she was now, talking about you with the biggest smile on her face.

"And before I go, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to my lovely girlfriend y/n. She's my biggest supporter and she's my best friend and I'm so in love with her. She makes me a better person and she loves me for who I am and I'm so grateful for her. I love you y/n."

She smiled before walking offstage and over to you, sitting back down next to you and grabbing your hand in hers again. You smiled and rested your head on her shoulder making her giggle as she looked down at you.

"I can't believe that you said all that."

"Too much?"

"No. No it was perfect. The sweetest things anyone's ever said about me. Thank you."

You kissed her passionately, pulling away for a few seconds later as she murmured against your lips.

"It's all true. I love you so much."