She yells at you and scares you

You paced around the living room and continued to panic with every passing second. She was supposed to be home four hours ago and you were freaking out at this point.

So many thoughts were running through your mind. You were so worried about her. You've called her countless times and every time it's gone straight to voicemail.

You were about to call her again when you heard the door open behind you, Taylor walking in and putting her bag down on the couch before she smiled at you and went to hug you only for you to push her away.

"What the hell y/n? What's going on with you?"

"Do you have any idea what time it is? You're four hours late Taylor! I was so worried about you!"

Taylor rolled her eyes at you before brushing past you and walking into the kitchen.

"Taylor! Hey, I'm trying to talk to you."

She grabbed a bottle of water and slammed it on the counter, looking up at you with a look of frustration.

"Shit y/n, so what? I was a few hours late. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that you were four hours late and you didn't send me a text or call me or anything. I thought maybe you had gotten hurt!"

She grumbled under her breath and continued to ignore you.

"Taylor-"

"oh my god, y/n! Just let it go, okay? I'm sorry but just drop it, alright?"

Her voice was loud and it startled you. You lowered your gaze towards the floor and swallowed the lump in your throat.

Taylor knew she had hurt your feelings and she felt guilty for doing so. She never meant to raise her voice at you. You were sensitive to that kind of stuff and she felt so guilty for scaring you.

"Shit y/n, I'm sorry."

She took a few steps towards you and you looked up at her with tears in your eyes. It broke her heart, especially since she was the reason for them.

"Shh no, don't cry. Don't cry baby, please. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled. I'm sorry."

She embraced you in a tight hug, one you couldn't pull away from if you wanted to.

Taylor felt another rush of guilt go over her when your tears hit her skin.

"was just worried about you and I missed you."

She nodded and pressed a kiss to the top of your head. "I know, I'm sorry. I missed you too. I'll make it up to you. I'm sorry darling, I am."

You pulled away from her and she wiped your damp cheeks, pressing a lingering kiss to your forehead.

"I love you so much, y/n."

You smiled and rested your forehead upon hers., gazing into her gorgeous eyes. "I love you too, Tay."