She takes care of you (requested)

Taylor was doing an interview with Ellen today, who was kind enough to ask you if you wanted to join them. You said yes, feeling so excited to finally meet her because you looked up to her greatly.

But when you woke up this morning, the day of the interview, you felt sick; your body was sore making you feel like you'd been hit by a bus, your stomach was upset, you were slightly dizzy, and you felt nauseous.

You could hear the shower running in the bathroom along with Taylor's lovely voice.

She was singing along to a song that she'd just finished recording, one that she was proud of and even though you felt sick to your stomach, you still smiled. 

You stood up and walked into yours and Taylor's shared closet, looking in the mirror and seeing just how pale you looked.

You cleared your throat and tried to clear the thoughts of being ill on a day as important as today out of your head.

You looked at your dresses for a moment before you chose the one you wanted to wear.

"Hey." You heard Taylor say from behind you making you jump.

She giggled and mumbled out a few apologies before walking over to you and looking at the dress you chose.

It was then when she stood in front of you when she noticed just how sick you looked, her hand latching onto your wrist before looking at you carefully.

She placed the back of her hand on your forehead and frowned when she felt the heat radiating off of it, knowing right then that you were sick.

"Are you sick y/n?"
You shook your head and stepped back from her only for her to pull you back and into her arms.

"You know you can tell me if you don't feel well. I know you're really looking forward to this but if you're sick then we should just let you rest."

You pulled away from her and looked into her eyes before closing yours and taking a deep breath.

"I'm fine, Tay. Just a little bit of an upset stomach. I'll be okay. Please don't worry about me."

She hesitated, stroking your cheeks with her thumbs before nodding her head and kissing your temple.

"Fine. But if you feel any worse, let me know. I love you. We should start getting ready. The interview starts in just a couple of short hours."

You smiled at her before grabbing your dress and heading into the bathroom to get ready, trying to take deep breaths to get the nausea to pass over.

It was a couple of hours later when you sat backstage with Taylor who was finishing up some final touches on her makeup.

She could hear the audience cheering and she couldn't help but smile at the sound. She looked over at you only to find you sitting with your head in her hands.

She sighed and walked over to you, slowly removing your hands from your face and crouching down in front of you.

"Are you feeling worse, honey?"

You bit down on your lip, trying to fight back just how sick you were feeling. You shook your head and started fidgeting with your fingers. "No, I'm fine Tay. I'll be okay."

She was about to say something when there was a knock on the dressing room door.

"y/n, Taylor, Ellen's ready for you."

Taylor looked at you once more and took in your pale figure but stood up and took your hand, leading you out to the stage and sitting down next to you after you both hugged Ellen.

You moved closer to Taylor so you could rest your head on her shoulder. The audience aww'd as you did so making Taylor giggle. Ellen began asking Taylor a few questions as you started to zone out, the nauseousness starting to get worse and your head starting to pound.

You grabbed Taylor's hand and began fidgeting with her fingers, what could be an innocent act to some was a sure-fire sign to Taylor that you were feeling sick.

It was something you did only when you felt sick or anxious and you were being a little clingy, another thing you only did when you weren't feeling well or you were anxious.

Ellen asked you a couple of questions like what you did for a living and where you grew up before returning to Taylor.

Taylor loved Ellen and loved doing interviews, but she felt like the interview was dragging on and all she wanted to do was comfort you.

It was about ten minutes later when it ended, Taylor grabbing your hand and leading you back to the dressing room before she felt your forehead again to find that your fever was higher than before.

"Oh? babe. Your fever is bad. C'mon, let's get you home."

You nodded your head and clung onto Taylor as she walked you out to the car. Once you got home she carried you to bed as you were feeling too weak to walk.

She laid you down on the bed before going downstairs and grabbing you some water, her heart sinking when she heard the familiar sound of you running into the bathroom to get sick.

She took the water upstairs and placed it on your nightstand before she ran into the bathroom to find you throwing up, her hands instantly on your back, and her lips by your ear to whisper comforting words in your ear.

Every moment of throwing up felt like hell and you were relieved when you finally finished, resting your head on the toilet seat, not even caring that it was unsanitary.

"You okay honey?" Taylor whispered in your ear as she helped you stand up to brush your teeth.

You nodded and gripped her wrist lightly, your knees too shaky to stand on. She held onto your waist while you brushed your teeth, keeping her arms around to keep you steady.

She helped you back to bed and tucked you in, giggling when you whined and patted her side of the bed.

She crawled in next to you and wrapped you in her arms, kissing your cheek softly and watching as your eyes fluttered shut.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled out sleepily.

Taylor shook her head and kissed the crown of yours before she murmured against your skin about how you had nothing to be sorry for and that she loved you.

You finally felt comfortable enough to sleep, letting the sound of Taylor's heartbeat soothe you to sleep.

"goodnight baby. Wake me up if you need me. I'll be right here with you the whole time."