migraines

You had a killer migraine, you tended to get them a lot so when you did everything had to be quiet and dark.

The light in your room was off, the curtains were closed, and it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Suddenly your phone began ringing and you groaned, the pain intensifying.

"Hello?" You groaned into the phone, you didn't even look at the screen so you had no idea who was calling you.

"Y/N?"

"Taylor?"

"Yeah it's me. Are you alright?"

"No. I have another migraine."

"Aw, you poor thing. Do you want me to come over?"

You debated in your head and decided that having her next to you might make you feel more comfortable.

"Yeah."

"Okay I'll head over in a second."

You mumbled a response then hung up your phone, placing it back on your nightstand as you continued to groan from the excruciating pain.

You felt a hand rub your back softly, pulling you out of your sleep.

You rolled over to see Taylor sitting next to you, a sympathetic smile on her face. "Hey. You feeling any better babe?"

"A little."

You scooted a little further on the bed, patting the spot next to you so Taylor could lay down next to you.

She laid down and pulled the covers over you, kissing your head as you placed it on her chest, putting your ear on her heart, listening to it beat softly and beautifully.

"Go to sleep babe. I'll be here when you wake up."

You closed your eyes, the sound of her heartbeat lulling you to sleep.