You're sick and she takes care of you- part two (requested)

You had barely slept that night from how sick you were and Taylor stayed right by your side the entire time.

You groaned as you laid in bed. The covers were up to your chin but you still had the chills.

Taylor has gone downstairs to get you some ginger ale in hopes to settle your tummy that was still turning. It was so sore you couldn't even get up to use the restroom.

Taylor walked in the room with a glass of ginger ale and a couple more blankets, setting the glass down on the nightstand next to you and covering your shivering body up with the blankets.

"You look cute. It's like you're in a little cocoon." She smiled softly and kissed your burning forehead, stroking your cheek with her hand.

"Do you still feel sick baby?"

You nodded your head and groaned at the feeling of your stomach bubbling again before leaning your head over the bed to empty your stomach again.

"This sucks."

She rubbed your back before you threw your body back onto the mattress, whimpering as you began to shiver again.

"Oh, honey, here, let's get you all nice and toasty."

She placed the back of her hand on your forehead and kissed your cheek.

"Feels like your fever is getting worse."

"Tay? Can you come cuddle me?"

She nodded her head before walking over to her side of the bed and lifting the covers, laying down next to you, and pulling the blankets up around her and you.

You scooted over towards her and rested your head on her chest, her arms wrapping around to hold you tightly.

"I've got you honey. Go to sleep if you'd like, I'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?"

She giggled and nodded her head, kissing your forehead and scratching your back to soothe you.

"Promise. Now sleep this stomach flu off babe."

"Okay. Love you Tay."

"Love you more."