She falls asleep on you

It had been a long day at the studio for Taylor and to say she felt exhausted would be an understatement, yet there was only one thing on her mind when she got home- you.

You had been wanting to spend time with her for a few days now since she had been pulling a lot of late nights at the studio and would leave early every morning, she promised you that you two would have a movie night tonight and she was not about to break her promise to you.

She'd never done that before unless it was for something really urgent or important, she hated the thought of breaking a promise to you since you'd dealt with people who've done that before.

So when she walked into the bedroom with tired eyes, so tired that she was struggling to keep them open, you took notice almost immediately.

She slid off her shoes and changed into a pair of pajamas, ready to push through the exhaustion that was slowly taking over her body and spend time with you, like she promised.

She crawled into bed and snuggled close to you, her being the small spoon which was a really rare thing, but you couldn't complain about that.

You saw how she was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and she kept yawning, trying to fight the lack of sleep that was catching up to her.

You turned on the movie as she snuggled up closer to you, her head resting on your stomach as she watched the movie with her eyelids half open and half closed.

"Tay? Baby, you're exhausted."

You ran your fingers through her hair making her hum in contentment.

"No, I'm not."

You giggled and shook your head, twirling the blonde hair around your fingers as you watched her tired blue eyes close and open again.

You kissed her forehead and let your lips linger on her soft skin for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Taylor please don't fight sleep. If you're tired it's okay, we can watch the movie together another day."

"No. No I promised you we'd watch it tonight and I've never broken my promises to you before, I'm not gonna start now."

You smiled, your heart-melting over her sweetness.

"I love you, Taylor, I know you're not doing this on purpose. You've been working hard and you're tired. That's okay babe, seriously you can go to sleep and I'll continue to hold you the entire time. That's enough to make me happy."

You noticed her eyes were already closed but she wasn't quite asleep yet.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

She smiled and nodded her head, letting her eyes remain closed as you continued to run your fingers through her hair.

It was only a couple of minutes later when you heard tiny snores leave her lips, her head resting comfortably on your stomach still and her lips parted a bit.

She looked like an angel, your angel. You decided to turn on some friends reruns instead and let the tv play quietly in the background as you watched your girlfriend sleep peacefully, your heart pounding against your rib cage as you stared at her, watching her eyelashes flutter against her cheeks and her chest rising and falling slowly.

She was off in dreamland and you couldn't help but hope that she was dreaming of you.