Bad day

You have never had a day go so wrong so fast. It started from the second you woke up, quickly reaching for your phone to turn off your alarm and hitting your head on the nightstand.

Throughout the day things just kept getting worse.

You spilled your coffee all over your shirt, your boss got snappy with you for something you weren't even in charge of, someone had eaten your lunch, your coworker spilled their coffee all over your computer; it was just never-ending.

The first thing you did when you got off of work was bang your hands on the steering wheel in frustration before driving home where your loving girlfriend awaited- the only peace of mind that got you through the day was Taylor.

When you finally walked into the house you could smell something delicious- your favorite pasta was being made.

You peeked around the corner to see Taylor cooking, a smile on your face when you saw Olivia was next to her.

You felt something soft on your foot and saw Meredith by your feet, rubbing her head against your leg and purring softly.

You bent down and pet her for a minute before walking into the kitchen, Taylor turning around when she heard your footsteps.

"Hey honey! How was your day?"

"Awful! Seriously it was the worst day of my life."

"I'm sorry to hear that but you're home now, that's all that matters right?"

You smiled and kissed her cheek, resting your head on her shoulder as she stirred the pasta in the pan.

"You're making my favorite!"

"Of course. I figured today would be a good day to have it and I'm glad I'm making it because it sounds like you had a terrible day and I hope that'll make you feel better." she smiled brightly before laying a soft kiss on your cheek.

"Now go upstairs and change into your favorite pajamas, wash your face or do something that relaxes you and I'll let you know when dinners ready. After dinner we can watch your favorite movie or tv show and you can tell me what happened that made your day so awful."

"Thank you! I love you."

You ran up the stairs and changed into your pajamas as well as brushed your teeth, something that always made you feel more relaxed.

You were rinsing out your mouth with water when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your stomach. You looked up in the mirror to see Taylor resting her head on your shoulder with her eyes closed and a cute smile on her face.

"Dinner is ready."

You smiled and grabbed her hand before walking downstairs and into the kitchen where two plates full of pasta were sitting on the table.

"This is perfect. Thank you."

She smiled and pulled your chair out for you making both of you laugh and you began eating.

Once you both finished Taylor grabbed your hand and took you to the living room, your favorite show paused on the tv ready to be played.

You smiled and sat down, Taylor sitting behind you and placing her hands and your shoulders to massage them.

"So tell me what happened today."

"Well after hitting my head on the nightstand this morning every single thing went wrong. I spilled my coffee all over my shirt, someone ate my lunch so I had to go without eating lunch, my boss got snappy with me for something that I'm not even in charge of! My coworker spilled their coffee all over my computer so now I have to get a new one. It just felt like it dragged on and on."

"I'm sorry honey. That sounds terrible. Is there anything I can do?"

"Taylor, you made my favorite dinner, you're massaging my shoulders, and my favorite show is on. I couldn't ask for anything else. Trust me, you've done a lot and I appreciate everything."

She smiled at you and kissed you softly before you both laid back on the couch to watch tv, your bad day already forgotten.