She finds your hidden tattoo

You and Taylor had only been together for a couple months now and it was pure bliss so far.

You felt like you were in a dream state, everything just felt so perfect for the first time in a long time.

You were watching a movie together on her couch as Olivia sat in your lap purring as you pet her.

Taylor stared at you as you stared straight ahead at the tv. She scooted closer to you and grabbed your free hand in hers, both of you smiling at each other at the sweet affection.

You adjusted your body so your legs would be stretching out on the opposite end of the couch and your head would be placed on Taylor's lap, Olivia still resting in yours.

You felt her hand leave yours and go up to your spine before landing on your neck to move your hair to the other side of your neck, her lips going to kiss where your hair used to be.

You smiled and let out a little giggle at the feeling of her soft lips on your neck. You were getting into it when she stopped. Her hand pulled your shirt down your body to expose your shoulder and her lips traveled there when she suddenly stopped again and time you knew why.

"You have a tattoo?"

You smiled and nodded your head, sitting up and looking at her.

You turned around and gathered your hair up in a ponytail and pulling your shirt off your arms.

"Every flower must grow through dirt"

She smiled and kissed across the tattoo, stopping afterward then letting her chin rest on your shoulder.

"I've never really told you this before but I haven't exactly had the easiest life. I saw this quote a couple years back and felt like it described my life, like it was fate. I got the tattoo the next day. Even the tattoo artist said he loved the quote a lot, it was nice."

"Did it hurt?"

"The tattoo? No, not really. I mean it was more like a burning on my skin but only for a few minutes. Once I got used to it it didn't hurt. In fact I've been thinking of getting a new one."

"Really? What are you thinking of getting?"

"I was thinking maybe a paper airplane." You turned your head so you could see her face. She was smiling and let out a tiny giggle.

"Two paper airplanes flying?"

You nodded your head as she smiled before she kissed you.

"So what else don't I know about you?"

"Guess you'll just have to find out."